Ganesh IceCream

Day 48...hold on let me count on me fingers, that 7,14,21,28,35,42,49 - 1 = a day shy of 7weeks lol.

Thank God or evolution for finger's eh!

So the graft didn't take, no worries i've got other things to think about now.

Do i throw them into flower now and have time to do the run of same girls in Nft? or do i wait until next weeks payday and pot-up to 15 or 20 ltr's with a bit more Veg time, growing nice'n'big for some fat cola's? and risk not having time for another run in the process

Shit i don't know man my heads spinning with it all and with the girl's needing a pot-up now! really, regardless of whichever is chosen i'm feeling a bit stuck like. Flat broke so i'm gonna have to wait whatever.

For the meantime a snap of'em @ the mo, been moving them about a bit to help maintain an even canopy. With being mixed up i can't label them in the pic. Will sort tomorrow prob and get some other stat's up too.

Fed today 2ltr's each just plain water. Also managed to get the temp's back in the happy zone, ruff 28.5c Li/on and 20.5 Li/off.

The gal's are nearish covering a sq/meter and are in need of a bit of spacing out but that'll get done after a full english tomorrow

gallery_52333_3857_164323.jpg

peace :hippy:

huhhmmm, ps... If any folk have any pointers on grafting send'em freepost man :yep:

or even to just tell me to give up, not fussed either way lol

or maybe i should just change my tag back to 'mygreenmojo' and let the good karma roll in :stoned:

Edited by BongMonkee

hey man plants are looking sweet :)

give the grafting another go..im sure you'll suss it out if u keep at it... i cant help on the subject but Pots is man who seems to know a thing or two about grafting...check out his thread 'Approach Grafting', you can contact him there I guess if you thought he could help..

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=261031&view=findpost&p=2664210&hl=&fromsearch=1

catch u soon man all the best :guitar:

Hows it going BM?

Unlucky with the grafting, keep at it I'm sure it won't take you long to suss it :)

That last pic there looks the business, looks a very even canopy and lush!

Bonga :bong:

Gorgeous pictures and plants you have here BongMonkee, the detail in those pics is some of the best i've seen. Looks like you will have a full room come 12/12.

All the best. :smokin:

Guest La Viva Sativa

Top pics buddy and top growing as usuall keep at it bro as its gonna be packed in there come 12/12.

All best & stay safe bro. :yinyang::skin_up:

hey man plants are looking sweet

give the grafting another go..im sure you'll suss it out if u keep at it... i cant help on the subject but Pots is man who seems to know a thing or two about grafting...check out his thread 'Approach Grafting', you can contact him there I guess if you thought he could help..

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=261031&view=findpost&p=2664210&hl=&fromsearch=1

catch u soon man all the best

Yeah it was pots thread i read b4 having a wee bash again m8. Many thanks for putting that info up tho man, bloody well decent of ya :yep:

Hows it going BM?

Unlucky with the grafting, keep at it I'm sure it won't take you long to suss it

That last pic there looks the business, looks a very even canopy and lush!

Bonga

Cheers bonga, ah i'm gonna leave it for now m8. Yeh makes a nice change the canopy obeying me, for the mo like lol

Plants looking lovely n healthy mate! Good luck with the grow and comp.....

Thankyou ukblazer, and bakatya with the grow'n'comp man 4sure

looking superb mate!

dont understand about grafting but just keep at it with your green fingers you will get there...

Nor do i man lol, nor do i. One day i'll crack it, stuborn ass mule me ha.

Bush-H-ey ,,,, Looking good BM , Careful you could find a tiger in there .

Hmm, Pussy & Weed, one could do worse eh BP lol.

Gorgeous pictures and plants you have here BongMonkee, the detail in those pics is some of the best i've seen. Looks like you will have a full room come 12/12.

All the best.

Thanks Amnesia buddy, hopefully not totally full man, gotta squeeze my fat arse in there to trim up like lol

Peace all :hippy: i'll do the rounds of catch-up Sunday man :sorry:

P.s sorry Viva, shit man thought i pressed all the multi-quotes lol.

Thanks fella and i see your crackin on some too.

***This post has not been proof read***, so sue me if i can't spell properly, the weed is rotting my brain :P

Welcome to yesterday's post....

Day 49/50

Have u ever done stuff and actually got nowhere at the end of it, i just have. It all started when i was trying a bit of the Fastbud#2 in the bong.

This is how it went man,,,

The gals are overdue a pot-up and knowing i can't grab pot's 'til weekend decided to try stuff to keep'em low.

The root's have took hold of the 7.5ltr's now good an proper so are trying to go skywards.

I went up and had a look at the girl's.

gallery_52333_3857_144600.jpg

Was nice to see the topping of the 4 main leaders from the 2 nodes appeared to be doing well

gallery_52333_3857_71417.jpg

Another couple of smoko breaks later i decided to start tying all the bugger's down for the time being. I managed one and,,,,,

gallery_52333_3857_57134.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_158013.jpg

Then.....i decided to change my fuzzy mind and got the scrog nets out...why? i don't know man

gallery_52333_3857_53362.jpg

And then i decided to take them off again...Then i spread'em out a little and put another 400w over them.

gallery_52333_3857_99838.jpg

So, 3 hours on from going up and all i've achieved is to stick another bulb in.

:soap: man, wtf!

I am very tired now i must sleep, goodnight.

p.s stats defo coming soon, keep forgetting to take my notepad and pencil when i go up.

d_n_b / ukblazer / TUM :spliff::yep:

Happy days, managed to get some 15ltr pots today!

18 days in 7.5's from the 3.5's...

gallery_52333_3857_54142.jpg

The mix for each pot...

gallery_52333_3857_86521.jpg

all done and wet with ruff 3-4 ltr's of plain water.

gallery_52333_3857_2236.jpg

Sunday should see the gals get all tied up again, spider leg stylee as best as i can like, hopefully. Making the best of the floor space available and cutting down on height worries.

peace :hippy: