Ganesh IceCream

Looking awesome !!

Nice bit of training there too , Think i should of done something like that,

Always a next time hey :)

Keep up the good work mate :yep:

• Like 1

Thicky :smokin: T,U,M :bong: chilli :hippy: BP :afro: . Come gather round the communal bong man :B):

Day31...

6 days since the 1st pot-up and the root's are as happy as a Pig in :soap: .

gallery_52333_3857_48858.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_2047.jpg

Bit of a 2nd sesh with the bondage today, just a little tweaking like, being kept arond 3/4inch high

gallery_52333_3857_105839.jpg

Can't remember which one this is like but she's the fighter out the lot.

gallery_52333_3857_67086.jpg

peace :hippy:

Really very nice my friend :yep:

I'm sure that if you started with it a week or two earlier you would be colecting much more votes in the Grower of the Month election ;) Maybe you still have a word to say this month and, if not, in 3 weeks we'll be doing it all once again, hehehe, every month until June :)

Great potential here, no doubt about that :smokin:

Keep it sweet, good luck for the contest!!

|tommy_g|

• Like 1

That`s taking the piss, leaving the string hanging off the side off the root ball, look`s like mutant roots on the rampage lol

Nice white rootage though mate :guitar:

• Like 1

BM's off with the bondage yet again, you have one sick and twisted mind my friend, I love it. :naughty:

Any chance of a spot of grafting again whilst we are on the subject of deviance..........atb mate

SC

• Like 1

Hey mate, just reading through the nominated diaries. There are some cracking growers amongst us, and you are most certainly one of them. Casting a vote today will be really really hard. The information on fimming and topping is second to none in your diary. You deserve to do well in the comp from what I've seen, ATB mate. I haven't made up my mind as to who to vote for yet. The more I read the harder it gets.

I_L_M_G

Nice one BM!

Enjoying keeping up with your grow! In particular, i really like your training styles. i maybe have something to learn from this!

Keep it up bud. :yahoo:

Thanks for the comments guys. I love you all man but I'm buggered if i'm gonna reply to'em though lol, do u know how long it would take me to pick out and delete all the smilies so i could get the post up with my own :hi:lol.

Sorry man, bong's been out for the past hour...

For anyone wondering (previous root pic's), They're not the strings i'm tying'em down with they're really the roots man, I've got'em hooked upto the Nft lol

Talking about root's,,,

Day35

Another check on the gal's today (10days from 1st pot-up) and cod damn it man! they need another pot-up. I've been out and grabbed 7.5ltr's

and filled them in with a mix of Canna bio plus brown stuff with added Fish/Bone/Blood meal and a spoon or two of Bat gauna.

The girl's were only fed last night in the 3ltr's so are still pretty wet, being so i'll not water them in until tomorrow. They can get snug for the mo as there is slight moisture in the new stuff.

gallery_52333_3857_118973.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_98730.jpg

Pic's of the pot-up tomorrow, i'm done in for now.

Take it easy man

Tell u what tommy, these gal's sure are firing out their white bit's nice and strong man, Happy Days :guitar:

Hey i read about how much work you've got on with bouncing between all the diff places in aid of this compo.

It's a lot of work fella. Do you wear your pant's on the outside like superman does lol lol lol.

A big thanks from me anyway's for the effort u put in man 4sure :yep::spliff:

That last sentence ^ was sponsored today by: 'Browniepointseeker.com' ha lol

12 hour's on from the pot-up...

4ml p/ltr of Rhizotonic @ 1 ltr each for gal's, has been splashed around the new soil.

Now out come the scissor's again, prob not for the last time.

Before tie down & trim

gallery_52333_3857_46581.jpg

Re-tied

gallery_52333_3857_19542.jpg

Trimmed up

gallery_52333_3857_27494.jpg

And leave all to rest for a few day's

gallery_52333_3857_76117.jpg

Edited by BongMonkee