Ganesh IceCream

Hopefully i'll get the trip report going soon, just waiting on some pics as i kinda forgot to take many,,,,erm,,,think i managed 3 or 4. Sorry 'bout that :ninja: .

I leave you with this for now though,,,

Heading home now from Schipol airport(dam).

I'm at the machine that's going to scan my hand luggage (small case).

The man at the machine asks me to open the case, "yeh no probs" i say.

Dead done he looks in and instantly say's "Sorry but you cannot take these aerosols on board".

"Fine" i say, "it's only deodorant".

Then he looks at this Big Shiny Cup taking up most of the room in my case and says, "Sir, this will have to go through on it's own as it blocks the view of the contents of your case".

:wassnnme: :wassnnme: :wassnnme:lol as i hear a few wispers from the crowd as the cup is removed and now takes pride of place in a tray all of it's own.

The cup goes through, my case goes through, then i go through, bahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bahhhh sheep stylee.

So we are all through now and i'm just waiting for something to happen, hmmmm could feel that fker on the wind and blowin my way :spliff:

and here he comes,,,,

A new fella approach's the end of the machine where i am stood sorting my case out and putting my belt back on.

He straight grabs the Cup, lifts it up whilst rotating so he can admire the big Ganja leaf that adornes the front.

Looking straight at me he says, "so,hmm, what did you get the Cup for!?".

The words that came out of my mouth (not even making a pit-stop at the brain) , were,,,,,,,, "Smoking".

hmmmmm :g: I had just told the security man i won a cup for smoking!!!!

This guy 2+2's this info with the Big'ol Ganja leaf on the cup and says, "So!, how much do you have to smoke!?

I'd got bit of a sweat on by now thinking there may be the smell of rubber gloves in the air :shock:lol , ow! cold hands Doc!!!!!!

All that came out of my gob was,,,,,

"until the pain goes away".

He looked at me for a moment more, placing the Cup back on my case, attempted the mearest of grins and said, "Have a safe journey sir"

Guest nelly123

Ha ha ha shit mgm, my arse would've been going man big time man, you ejoy the trip then? was amsterdam as good as you exspected? have you been before? sorry for all the questions man, nelly :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ha ha ha shit mgm, my arse would've been going man big time man, you ejoy the trip then? was amsterdam as good as you exspected? have you been before? sorry for all the questions man, nelly :yinyang:

lol Questions r cool man no worries. Bud's gonna kick things off 1st mate, i'm on meds upto my eyeball's so struggling a bit.

For now i'll leave a ScreenShot of things to come lol

gallery_52333_3904_40785.jpg

Peace :hippy: