Ganesh IceCream

Day25...

For now these gal's are getting a pot-up to 3Ltr's.

The ruff plan is to pot-up and fim when needed, bush'em out a little then put them into flower when there's room.

This'll be ideal to give me an idea on how they'll grow out in the Nft/Scrog later on.

gallery_52333_3857_75954.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_127639.jpg

peace :hippy:

Hi BongMonkee!

Sweet girls you have there, very cool to see they're all doing good in your experienced hands :stoned:

Hope they keep growing well, sweet regards my friend! :yep:

|tommy_g|

they look fantastic...nice roots to...

all the best!

Yeah they're just biding their time se7en. I know folks tend to pot-up with a more established rootball but i kinda like to do it just b4 the roots wrap around.

Hi BongMonkee!

Sweet girls you have there, very cool to see they're all doing good in your experienced hands :stoned:

Hope they keep growing well, sweet regards my friend! :yep:

|tommy_g|

Hey sup tommy, cheers man. They're just doing their thing, only my interference can mess things up lol

28Days Later...

So i've got to keep these on the back burner a little, until i have the room to start them on the flower cycle (earliest poss is 4weeks time).

Easy enough, just a bit of snippin here and there like :spliff:

4got to mention last time.

To get enough soil to do the pot-up to 3ltrs i had to kinda mix all the bits i had left from the bags of Canna/H&G/Bizz soils. Just about squeezed 18ltr's.

gallery_52333_3857_86267.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_57631.jpg

gallery_52333_3857_102989.jpg

Damn it! these gal's grow too well, which i kinda know from previous outings, i'm done in already man :sweaty:lol

It's meant i've had to change things up a little, as follows,,,

1. Re-top all gal's on the main stem to just above the 2nd node-now leaving 4 main growth area's.

2. Fimming has been ditched-topping is the order of the day for the mo. (fimming to be continued at a later date).

3. All to be tied down good'n'proper.

4. Cuppa T.

gallery_52333_3857_127603.jpg

Half way through completing works needed and i had to quit for the night. Me an my nipper had a rematch lined up of yesterday's wrestling. 2 1/2 yrs old and he shows no mercy, best be on top of my game this time around lol

gallery_52333_3857_149194.jpg

P.s will defo try to catch up with folk's tomorrow man, take it easy, night.

Se7en/Jerzey/Paulo/Greenclaws :bong:

Hope ur well guys :yep: .

I need to fess up a little here, i'm struggling to get round folk's diary's at the mo. Just not enough hours in the day. So if i don't catch'up with peeps regular like please forgive me, i'm trying me best . It's a bloody shame aswell b'cuz there's some great work out there.

thanks man, tired monkee :sleep1:

p.s Managed to get the rest of the gal's tied down this morning, 4 main growth area's topped on all.

gallery_52333_3857_116753.jpg

Hi BongMonkee - great start and wonderful photo detail on the topping and fimming :yep: Thanks mate.

I wouldn't worry about the diaries, there are about 80 entered into the comp altogether. Poor Tommy is the one that has to do them all and find time to get everything else done !!!

Good luck with the competition BM :lucky::)

hey BM..

just doing the rounds of the nominated diaries dude..so i can use my vote in an informed way..like you say, it's hard to get round to see all the good work that people are doing..

thanks for your earlier answer by the way..all the girls look well in hand..

good luck with them and in the competition dude.. :yep:

(different than casting a vote in an election it is..here everyone is telling the truth and being open about what they're doing.. lol )

p.s. cracking pictures of the top and fim differences mate..best i've seen in my readings anywhere.. :yep:

Edited by thisUncoliingMortal