Ganesh IceCream

This is turning into an amazing diary BM!!

Thanks man, Just doin the do :wink:

love the bondage mate!

they sure will pay you back...

lol i like it too much sometimes i think :smug:

peace :hippy:

Day40....

and 5 days on from the pot-up from 3-7.5 ltr's. Given a Ltr of water+2ml Rhizo around the new soil as centre is still a little heavy like.

Roots Manovoure

gallery_52333_3857_101875.jpg

Level'n'low, Ruff 6 inch's high Now all untied as the string was biting into the gal's.

gallery_52333_3857_140567.jpg

Nah!!! monkeee put'em away man, SC didn't mean to mention the 'G' word....

gallery_52333_3857_75282.jpg

Gonna have some fun with'em on Sunday, stay tuned man :spliff:

Looking good still BM, you had my vote. Been liking the root pics :yes: . I'm also doing the Ice Cool when my beans arrive.

Cheers DB, A doughnut is on it's way to you man for ur vote lol. Can't go wrong with the Ice dude, real tight nugs if done in pots :spliff: . I'll pop in when u get started man 4sure :yep:

Grafting, well attempting it lol

After a number of unsuccesful attempts in the past at trying a 'V' graft this time around i'm going to try the 'Approach' graft.

This involves lining up two donor's, making a cut on each and securing together. Once healed seperating so a strain has been added to another.. Not forgetting a crossing of the fingers lol

1.Line up two gal's at a spot where growth seems fairly equal(trained gal's will make this process easier)

gallery_52333_3857_14104.jpg

2.Tie together (food bag twisties) at the base leaving roughly 1.5-2 inch to play with. Then make a cut on each donor as in the picture

gallery_52333_3857_29551.jpg

3. Once the cuts have been made and removed, secure together with a few more ties.

gallery_52333_3857_31585.jpg

4.Leave to recover and knit together.

gallery_52333_3857_18597.jpg

If all goes well then in time it's all about snipping where needed to help transfer 1 strain onto another.

If this stupid idea gets that far i'll post up the steps.

Sorry if this seems like a mini guide but sometimes things are explained in too much detail and one can sometimes become lost in the info lol, meaning me lol

Extremely interesting approach mate, Im fair enjoying your diary :yinyang:

Loving the grafting mate, nice simple approach :) this diary`s looking real nice so far dude, atb :stoned:

Hey sup Poacher-ratdog :spliff: . Cheers 4 the kind words man. Only had a bash @ this again as i was up there anyways like. I do not envisage success but if it don't work i might have another bash (armed with knowing where not to cut) lol

Little update...

Day43...

Temps, On = 25c / Off = 19c.

Been in 7.5's for 8 days and showing a little tip burn with the added extra's i put in with the pot-up. Like i allways say man, 'If i don't get a little tip burn at some point in a grow, i feel cheated!' lol

Gal's have just been fed, 2ltr's each with per/ltr (Rhizo 2ml/Nat-off 1ml/Algamic 2ml) and a tiny drop of the magic JooJoo juice :eat:

Roots@ 8days new pot...

gallery_52333_3857_107769.jpg

Fook me BM, you have been busy. I'm starting to feel a little inefficient looking at all the excellent Sweet Seeds grow diaries and yours aint helping, mucka lol

Looking good mate, keep up the good work :yep:

:skin_up:

Grafting, fantastic Bongmonkee mate - I once tried grafting cannabis to hops & nettles & failed miserably, you certainly look more proficient at grafting than me - I hope you were wearing your safety gloves whilst grafting :wassnnme:

Fantastic diary BM mate and if you keep this up, you'll have one hand on the cup :D

Fingers crossed the grafting works for ya and most of all keep it green :hippy:

Fook me BM, you have been busy. I'm starting to feel a little inefficient looking at all the excellent Sweet Seeds grow diaries and yours aint helping, mucka

Looking good mate, keep up the good work

:skin_up:

I'm sorry man lol, but hey i could do with a peacefull weekend away from mrs monkee real bad like, so i'm putting the time in on this one 4sure lol

Grafting, fantastic Bongmonkee mate - I once tried grafting cannabis to hops & nettles & failed miserably, you certainly look more proficient at grafting than me - I hope you were wearing your safety gloves whilst grafting :wassnnme:

O yes my friend the gloves have been out but not with the grafting :smug: , unlike the others i prefer the classic Yellow marigolds, i'm just a traditionalist at heart lol.

Man!, as for the graft attempt, that was a no go. It didn't take, not planning another attempt now as i've got other decisions to make real soon like.

Fantastic diary BM mate and if you keep this up, you'll have one hand on the cup :D

And the other one on my plonker serp's lol

They have come on a treat mate!!!

Loving your skills bro!

Skills! lol just years of mistakes Mr R. haha

Cheers for stoppin by folks, hope ur all well.