Serpents guide to growing autos in soil

Serpent

I've read it already, just saying it's not a guide like serpents... I might go through it all and pull it out into a more easily digestible form...

But yeah the info is great :)

The 2 guides imo are aimed at diffrent styles of growing.  

Theyre both fantastic guides thats a fact for sure! 

So thanks BB and Serpent! 

I used serps guide to get me going and im currently using BBs diarys to get this Dinafem Amnesia XXL tied down to maximise yield. 

I will be doing LST now on every plant i grow as i unserstand it all now after reading and reading and reading haha Mrs Squidge thinks im fucking mental haha lol 

Peace 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 22/08/2011 at 7:13 PM, vince noir rock n roll star said:

nice work serpent ,i grow using the same nutes and silicon,but use a 300watt red cfl all the way through

Did you have a good one with this or? I mean 300w red CFL all the way through sounds interesting....

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2020 at 10:46 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

What if i told you there was a guide that showed you how to pull 200-250+ grams per plant from 11l pots of soil?  

Tidy jars there BPB.:yinyang:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2011 at 3:40 PM, Serpent said:

Seedlings

I always start the seedlings off under 24 hour light in a microbox using CFL’s (3x 23w), after a day or so they start reaching for the light, the seed shell should also shed by itself around this time displaying its first set of cotelydon leaves, but as it was outlined earlier, they do seem to be a little bit tougher than photoperiod, so a little human interaction might be required, the method I use is to carefully, and I can’t stress carefully enough, remove it with a pair of tweezers.

Is it tweezer time for these two below? Novice here so any help appreciated!

large.20200519_095449_compress19.jpglarge.20200519_090203_compress67.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2020 at 10:46 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

What if i told you there was a guide that showed you how to pull 200-250+ grams per plant from 11l pots of soil?  

I'd say point me in the direction kind sir !

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

How far over the time did they run? I’ve got 2 glue gelato on day 61 & they look like they’re at the same stage as my 4 others that are on day 45. 

do they run over without major issues? I think I’ve maybe stunted them with temp at the beginning. 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

How long do you feed bio silicon for ? 

I'm on day 9 , in final pots gonna give them a normal water tonight then may start with the bio silicon next water (3days time).

How long should they be having it for ? Up until I switch to bloom ? Many thanks and great thread thanks 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Hope you're all doing well. I've been reading this site loads and particularly this thread to help me get started with my first grow. I have got 3 Lemon auto seedlings from Seedsman in a prop in my tent (120x120x60cm) up in the loft now. I cracked the seeds in tap water (ph roughly 7.2-7.4) and then placed them in Root Riot cubes and placed them in my electric prop. After a couple of days, they had popped so I turned on my 1000w Philzon Cree COB LED on the half-beam setting at a distance of 24 inches, 24hr schedule. The following day there was a long root poking through the bottom of the Root Riots so I transplanted them into small pots (the ones that came with my prop - think they're about 0.3L). I sprinkled the Root Riots with myco funghi and filled the pots up with neat BioBizz All-Mix that I lightly sprayed with tap water beforehand. It's now been 6 days since they popped and I am worried that they will not be ready to transplant into their final pots at the 7-10 day mark. They have not seemed to do much for the last few days and the leaves on 2 in particular of them have started to look curled and crispy on the edges. I have been keep them moist with a spray bottle of tap water and at a steady temp of between 25-27c. Can any of you esteemed growers give a noob some advice on what I'm doing wrong?

Pictures below for reference;

large.DSC_0099.jpg

This is the healthiest looking of the 3;

large.DSC_0102.jpg

This one is not looking so great (the wire is a probe for my electric prop);

large.DSC_0100.jpg

This one is not rooking so good at all now;

large.DSC_0101.jpg

Edited by Hebrew
  • Like 1