Serpents guide to growing autos in soil

Serpent

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Damn, this guide is still pinned, no wonder why. After all this time the first grow guide i used to get into growing is obviously still the go to guide for autos. Loving it!

• Like 1
15 hours ago, lemoore00 said:

large.IMG_20200118_182557_compress12.jpg

Followed the guide exactly! Two down, two to go...

What if i told you there was a guide that showed you how to pull 200-250+ grams per plant from 11l pots of soil?  

• Like 7
49 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

What if i told you there was a guide that showed you how to pull 200-250+ grams per plant from 11l pots of soil?  

Id  say show me please BB! 

Gotta say serps guide is great but to maximiae yield with LST BB is the pure Boyo!  

Any chance of a link BB it would be much appreciated :) 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I'd ask where it is...

The diary is hard to follow if I'm honest dude... Unless I missed an actual guide like serpents..

Edited by lemoore00
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Gumbo said:

@SquidgyBlack scroll up a tiny bit mate it's in his sig 'My Auto Diary'.Just in case you have those turned off http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/360517-my-dinafem-discovery-and-subsequent-delight/&page=1

Both his and Serps are superb.

:hippy:

Gumbo.

Thanks Gumbo im a bit of a sauaage when it comes to working out this bloody ipad malarky!  Im a pen and paper type of guy,  it took me 6 month to work out how to upload a pic on here lol 

Peace 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, lemoore00 said:

I'd ask where it is...

The diary is hard to follow if I'm honest dude... Unless I missed an actual guide like serpents..

It's because it's nearly day by day instructions. Nothing left out. There's four grows in there to follow. Different techniques. 

I don't know how much easier day by day can be to be honest mate. If your just wanting a 1 page guide then the diary isn't for you. I've been told once or twice it's worth reading so......well it's there for people to use. 

Quite a few that have followed it have equalled or exceeded what I've done and it's simple as fuck. As is all of my growing. 

Roll a fatty 

• Like 3