How Many Plants In My Space

Owderb

I have been using 10ltr pots in a 2 metre square with 4 x 600w and having 20 plants under them yet am really struggling to hit a g a watt. i use soil but cant seem to get more than 3oz per plant any advise on getting that bit more out of them have tried several feed plans and am now using house and garden a + b soil again it is my first time using h+g any advise welcome

• Like 1

Without bigging up the PM stuff too much, again. I'd recommend the Plant Magic Soil Supreme and PM Organic Oldtimer Grow & Bloom.

Loads use it so you will get support and also it is custom made by an english company for our plant/water.

:yinyang:

i have used this several times now and feel the plant magic grow to be 1 of the best products going but as for the bloom it produces but not to the extent which i have had with the bio-bizz bloom

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am a week into flower

I am not sure of my pot size, but they are like builders buckets...i am in a 240 x 200 dr tent

i fit 4 pots in one half, 4 in the other...fills the space

to give an idea of pot size, each pot takes about 3/4 to 4/5 of a bag of cocoa

they veged for a good while (from cuttings) now are around 2 ft high

i haven't topped them or anything, but have taken lower stems for cuttings

i run three aircooled 600w lights

i am fully green, and looking healthy (touch wood) and the plants are filling the space, so 8 plants filling a 240 x 200

they are jack herer strain

lights about 10 cm from top of planys, no burning, good temp control

10" rhino filter and extraction

took cuttings about 2 weeks ago using incubator and root riot...about 25 cuttings...5 rooted

tonight was pots, cocoa, clonex, elastic band and sandwich bag...i hope to fwack it works...i need concurrent activity

back to y set up....they were on water witha touch of dutch pro a and b due to financial embarrassemnt (got into bed with wrong people and robbed basically)

for flowering, they get a full dousing every two days, ph 5.9 and dutch gold which is an A B and C mix (600mm of each for 200 litres of water) they seem to be liking it

getting more excited and enthusiatic about it now

i know it is how long is a piece of string...but what can i expect per plant?

i would be over the moon with 3oz....in fact, would be ecstatic

i am a forum member for sports, cars etc...this is by far the best, most relaxed yet helpful forum i have ever joined

cant read enough

ps...one worry i have (of many)

i am using a 1500 box fan on a temp controller to extract....really pleased...but tent inevitably feeels dry, altho plants healthy and green....now into flowering (but not started yet)..should i introduce some moisture into the atmosphere in the tent? if so, how should i do it? just small tubs of standing water to evaporate?

Edited by paolob

Cso what size ppts should I use if I only got the floor space of 2ftx2ft I m usin a 250hps bulb, soil plant magic? I just havin a lil trouble workin it out

• 2 weeks later...

Owd,

What sort of yield can I expect from a 3.5ltr pot under a 600, I need to squeeze in a quick grow but I'm worried about having to many plants. Really don't fancy doing 18, would 12 be realistic, meaning 1 3/4 per plant, although 1 and half Oz would still give me a good return of high quality bud (I hope :wassnnme: )

Thanks

Gunner

Anyone flower in 3.5ltr pots, need to get plant numbers right for next grow, I reckon 45g per plant so somewhere around 13-14 plants should give me around 20oz

Any feed back about yields from 3.5ltr pots would be appreciated

Thanks

Gunner

I finish mainly in 3.5ltr`s gunner mate but i do a little less numbers wise , i use a 400w hps and last grow i just yielded around the 340g mark from 9 plants 5 different strains , so it would be a safe bet to say if i used the same clone throughout i would have a better yield per plant ratio well one would like to think that anyway :woot:

So yea i roughly hit between 35g`s - 40g`s per plant :yep: so using a 600w 45g`s per plant i think is possible...

FG :v:

Edited by FARMER G
  • Like 3

I`d say go with 12 plants mate if you hit your 45g`s per plant which is quite achievable then you will end up with a 540g return which is spot on also a quicker turn around so you would be a happy chappy :D

FG :v:

• Like 2

I have been using 10ltr pots in a 2 metre square with 4 x 600w and having 20 plants under them yet am really struggling to hit a g a watt. i use soil but cant seem to get more than 3oz per plant any advise on getting that bit more out of them have tried several feed plans and am now using house and garden a + b soil again it is my first time using h+g any advise welcome

Are you training them or letting them go natural and are they clones or from seed?

• 1 month later...

Excellent thread, thanks owd :yes:

cheers too FarmerG :cheers: I'd been fretting about flowering in little 3.5s and what you wrote cheered me right up :smokin:

Ive decided to have a bash at a SOG grow.

Not sure what pots to use though. Im going to be going straight into flower with no veg under a 600w

What pots should i be looking at? was thinking maybe 1ltr or 3.5ltr.

Also is it actually possible to get 1g per watt with this method with no veg?

Hi,

Got 2 plants currently in 11L pots during veg.

Have a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2.0 tent with 1 x 600w Cooltube.

What do you suggest my final pot size should be?

Cheers,

• 1 month later...