A Sweet life in the Duk pond

TheStoneDuk

And finally, SAD on the left and Moham Ram on the right :)

post-24068-0-84350700-1300736095_thumb.jpg

That's all for now, I need a spliff and a coffee :skin_up:

Yeh Vill, She's lovely aint she, starting to get right porky hehehe

I cant wait to get 'em dried and do a smoke report :mashed:lol

SAD looks anything but!

That Moham Ram should be nice too :)

All different strains but all looking similar - how long between each one finishing do you reckon? I never do multi-strain grows cause I haven't got separate drying area, but it doesn't look like it would matter much anyways!

Hiya Skunker me ol' mucker :)

I'm afraid they all have to be harvested the weekend before my hols which will probably be 1st-2nd April.

This will give them 8 1/2 weeks. The stated flowering times for all of them were 8-9 weeks so I'm hoping they wont be too far off. I did deliberately choose four strains with similar flowering times.

Next watering I shall attempt a trich report :D

Planning?? Well done!

lol

Yeh, sometimes I do actually plan things ahead, unfortunately it usually leads to disappointment lol

that's me reminded that you grew out these certain strains to a schedule knowing their given charactersitics of flowering times..

a class apart from me dude,..so nice job +1..

:yinyang::ohmygod:

Cheers, Mortal. I'm thinking the plan may be falling apart though lol

Hiya OSS,

Many thanks mate. This grow has been surprisingly plain sailing. Not even any fungus gnats :)

Day 56 flowering :yahoo:

I'm starting to lower the feed volumes now the end is in sight. Tonight I fed them with 3ml bloom per litre of water. Temperatures and room humidity remain the same and here's some pics of me gals :)

I'm gonna start with the Psicodelicia. I did take some full frontal shots of her but I managed to include personal information in every other photo I took of her while outside the cab :doh:

post-24068-0-06302800-1301338395_thumb.jpg

More to follow >>>