The Happy Tree

Sorry to hear about the Snow Fruit Base, but everything else is looking fine & dandy and some nice bondage you've got going on there :rolleyes:

Looking well good, pitty about the snow fruit base, tbh the replacements looking :stoned: so no worries there I would think

you can Stop diminishing brain cells by passin that joint over here lol

Consider it done jerzey :rofl:

Sorry to hear about the Snow Fruit Base, but everything else is looking fine & dandy and some nice bondage you've got going on there :yep:

Cheers dude :wink:

The bins i was going to use for the pot-up aren't really up to it so i dug out me old plasterer's mix bucket, Cut a few hole's in it for drainage and bob's ur aunty. She's holding around 30Ltr's allmix now :wink: .

Mixed up a feed which i'll give in a while when it's warmed up a bit.

Rhizotonic/Cannzym/Fishmix/Bio-Gro/Bio-Bloom/Superthrive/ = E.C 1.4 + a sprinkle of batshit on top of the soil.

PH 6.2

post-52333-1295004629_thumb.jpgpost-52333-1295004637_thumb.jpg

peace :stoned:

I don't think it's gonna be long b4 the grafting start's, best go get meself some new blades.

:stoned: edited due to same pic posted, :wink:

Edited by BongMonkee

The good, the bad and the ugly :wink: .

post-52333-1295032253_thumb.jpg

This is the Ice Cool and me and a toking buddy have been having a stoner's argument for the past hour or so now. I say "Zinc", he say's "Iron"...

If you fancy throwing your 2p in your more than welcome folks :rofl: . No fighting though this is a peacefull argument lol;)

And we haven't even started on the Botafumeiros gals, all screaming for (mg), i hope/think/will guess at :nea:

post-52333-1295033967_thumb.jpg

peace :offtopic:

Looking good mate some nice healthy roots on ya base gal, i seem to see more n more ppl in soil who have dificiances compared to coco and hydro i guess with soil it all depends on the batch eh? cant wait for the grafting . pal

Hey wasup B2T :rofl: . All's starting to look better m8. Gave the gal's a dose of salts at PH downed to 6.2. Starting to perk up= Happy days :ninja: .

Base is 11weeks old today.

Won't be long until the grafting start's so the gal is having her last haircut :mmmmmmm: .

Time to chill'n'trim....

peace :wink:

Edited by BongMonkee

The beans r @ 31Days/4.5 Weeks[/b]. They were struggling a bit but since the pot-up and a feed of plain water then with salt's (Both @ PH 6.2). Glad to say they're starting 2 look better.

post-52333-1295208752_thumb.jpg

peace lol

Loving the Hairless Arm's BM ............... Did you get them waxed especially for the Diary vid ? :smoke:

Eh!!!! i don't get'ya Jerzey,,,,,, Mrs monkee was the one doing the trimming while i held tha cam steady :rofl:

What can i say dude were a bunch of hairy's round here and were not even greek....

hi bongmonkee :B):

lovin the vids of your girls :guitar: and the tunes :hippy:

atb

ss :)

Hey Scoobs :spliff: . hope ur well fella :wink: . vidz/tunes, 4sure man, i'm havin loads of fun with this 1 :smug: .

peace :hippy:

Thing's have dawned on me.....

The following + 2 extra of each compo strain are going onto 1 plant.

post-52333-1295383463_thumb.jpg

You know when your stoned and your brain tells you stuff like, "grab a brush you can paint like piccaso". Well!, it's at moments like that that you should just plain go to bed and forget,,,,,, everything

peace :hippy: