The Happy Tree

That's if this makes it to the end SK :v:

I didn't get round to doing the schedules n that last night but i popped the beans today (- speed devil) and will sort out all the details of the grow in a day or so.

Damn! i got shit loads to sort out man and i've not even begun yet!! lol

Beans popped in an ice cube tray and put away in a snug place.

post-52333-1292081631_thumb.jpg

peace :v:

Interesting project you have going BongMonkee, to say the least. Good luck mate.

So many different strains on the go at the same time, this is going to be a diary to follow, nice1.

High stonedcold :spliff: . Cheers for the kind words man :wink: . Dude i really aint sure if things will go smoothly but if they don't i'm sure i'll learn from it lol .

Today is not a good day. I have norovirus and stuff is spewing from both ends :ouch: . I'm going thru so much toilet paper i wish i had shares in 'Andrex', I'd get some nice dividends 4sure :rofl: .

The Gro Info

Gro-room. 2m x 1.1m x various head height(roof).

Medium. 50Ltr's of CannaCoco + 20Ltr's of Vermiculite.

Medium holder. Nft 424 tank.

Nutes. Canna Coco A+B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, Superthrive, and maybe a couple of other additives (when i got the cash).

Lighting. 2x Lumatek 600w dimmable ballasts. Running 2x 400w MH for Veg and 2x 600w HPS for Flower.

Extraction. 4" Ruck with a 4" Mountain Air Filter.

Intake. Passive.

Tower fan. To help strengthen up the gals and move the air round a bit.

Grow/Feed Schedule. (Not set in stone but a basic guide 4 me).

Veg. Upto 10 weeks (includes time for healing).

Flower. Upto 11 weeks.

Feed. (Hand Watered), It depends how the gals like it. As allways tho i'll start off low E.c 1.0 and increase by 0.1 each week or two.

PH. 5.7. All the way.

Bits 'n' Bobs

(2x) 1m x 1m curved scrog shelves / Rockwool cubes/ E.c-Ph Stick's / Sterile scalpels / Bricky's line for any bondage needed / Segmental timers / Fan Speed Controler.

......and stuff :spliff:

Right that's all i can think of for the mo so i'll leave with a couple of snaps (tryin new cam).

post-52333-1292258064_thumb.jpgpost-52333-1292258072_thumb.jpg

:( I'm off to the lavvy qwik smartttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. watch out!!! coming through!!!!!!!

peace :hippy:

The Snow Fruit clone is now ready to move into her new home + 2ltr's of Plant Start and Rhizotonic. This should ease her in nicely and the Nutes will be started in a weeks time.

She's just starting her 7th node and has been in a 2ltr pot of lightmix for roughly 6weeks feeding just plain tap water. I kept her at low temps to keep the growth down whilst filling out the root mass. This could of backfired a little because too cold and i'd prob get nute lock an all sorts of hassle.

I'm not sure yet if i'm going to top her or not. With limited head height in places my ideal method is to gro scrog style. It's defo gonna b fun trying to get the shape right so i get the branches to spread nice to take the graft's.

post-52333-1292325399_thumb.jpgpost-52333-1292325408_thumb.jpg

peace lol

Hmmm Maybe our first casualty. This is the Moham Ram bean. Don't ask me whats up with it, i have no idea. She's been popped in rockwool along with all the rest but i get the feeling she's done for. Time will tell and i'll defo keep me fingers crossed for her as i was lookin forward to trying this strain in me bong like.

post-52333-1292325523_thumb.jpg

peace lol

Knew i forgot something...

Temps are a steady 20c with 1 400w + heater. Extraction set at 1/4 power.

Light is on 24hrs until the 2nd light goes on in week or two. Then will switch down to 19/5.

peace :D

Had to move things around this morning to fit in the clone box. The beans in the rockwool cubes have gone in it as they were real dry this morning.

post-52333-1292409342_thumb.jpg

Also snipped off the 3 lowest nodes on the Snow Fruit Base gal. This has left 3 nodes at the top and the top node has been fimmed (fingers x'd).

post-52333-1292409350_thumb.jpg

Cheers fella, same as m8 :spliff: .

(Bean Veg day 1)

100% germ rate. Even the Moham Ram Made it!, woofcknhoooo man! :spliff: .

post-52333-1292532101_thumb.jpg

Cleaned out the nute mix tub and filled it with 40Ltr's tap water ready for tomorrow's 1st proper feed.

post-52333-1292532112_thumb.jpg.

peace lol

Just fed the little big mom. Best part of a 30Ltr soak. Coco A+B / Rhizotonic / Super Thrive = E.C 1.2 Ph downed to 5.7

Beans have been put in their 1st pots (1Ltr's) + Lightmix, I wanna use Coco but is the same'ol story 'cash not flowing'. So using what's lying around man :doh:

post-52333-1292620724_thumb.jpg post-52333-1292620732_thumb.jpg

Peace :spliff:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking Good Bm, I can defo tell your smoking some heavy shit man lol

About putting a big tub of water on top of an Air Con? is it :blub: or electrical unit

:smoke: Jerzey. nah dude not plugged in. The coolers just the right height to sit the tank on is all. I've learned water and electricity don't mix well (from the last time) :yep: , although i thought the spikey hair look i got was cool man. I didn't dig all my body hair falling out tho :rofl: .

peace :yinyang:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil
lol Jerzey. nah dude not plugged in. The coolers just the right height to sit the tank on is all. I've learned water and electricity don't mix well (from the last time) :D , although i thought the spikey hair look i got was cool man. I didn't dig all my body hair falling out tho :D .

peace :ninja:

:D Thought as much. I get you bro :yep:

Putting it to some good use lol

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

indeed jerzey. saves me bending me old knee's man :med: . :rofl: . It all helps like :( .

wee update

To help things warm up a bit now it's chilly the 2nd 400w mh went on a couple of days ago. Temps now 23.0c. Still on 24hrs until i can get a 2nd tube heater which is defo gonna be needed for lights off.

The base gal has only been in her new home for 5days now and she's taken to it like a cat to a sofa. I've given her a bit of bondage to help the lower nodes do some catch up.

post-52333-1292774877_thumb.jpg post-52333-1292774886_thumb.jpg

peace :D