The Happy Tree

Drilled some (12mm) holes in the nft tank. Then put in some (10mm) round wooden strip things, will be using these as anchor points for the bondage on the SnowFruit Base Gal. Trimmed her up while i was there aswell. She now has 6 branch's, which after a bit of growth will get split again to (12) and again to (21-24). Once all that's done a bit more growth and i can start the grafting.

post-52333-1293224778_thumb.jpg post-52333-1293224799_thumb.jpg.

peace :yahoo:

I've grown out about half the strains sweets have to offer buddy and although they are all nice n strong in growth the Snow Fruit just edged it. I caused a few breakages on my last snowfruit gro and noticed it healed well and real quick like (2/3days). So picked her as i'm gonna be doing a lot of trimming + grafting.

Merry Christmas all lol

peace lol

loving this diary think it be the one i spend the most time in looking great looks like mini bonsai tree atm all the best for 2011 peace and budz....

Hi B2T :ouch: . I'd best stock up on the munchies then :D . All the best to u 'n' yours for 2011 aswell dude :B): .

Things are going smoothly at the mo. The beans are 2wks old today. Since crackin'em they've had a few dose's of just plain water. (250ml) roughy every 3/4 days. Temps are a steady 22.6c days and 26.3c nights. It won't be long before they're gonna need a pot-up.

peace ;)

Due to a slight technical hitch this is a late edit to post 53 where i said ;) , "Day Temps were 22.6c and Night Temps were 26.3c".

As you can see i was proper :D and got the figures the wrong way round.

*note to self* when i got stuff to do, have myself a smoko after shits done :smoke:

Hey...2Hi an Serpent. Yeh man :D things are going smooth @ the mo but i can't shake the feeling this is the calm b4 the storm. Think i best go find meself a rabbits foot or ten leaf clover,,,,,,,, or something :rofl:

peace :hippy:

I doubt you'll be needing the good luck charms after looking at that bonsai, looks like you've been at this for a long time :wink:

Not long enough Nick Mack :rofl: . My base gal is real hungry and i was a bit slow to notice it :yep: . Poor lass is nearly as pale as casper :rofl: .

Pukka diary dude !!! I'm a watching :)

:unsure: wilsy010, Ur more than welcome in here anytime fella ;) . 1 rule only, bring your own munchies :wink: . I would share mine but i have trouble enough keeping them away from my little'un. I swear he's got hollow legs the way he eat's :rofl: .

I've given the beans a trim right up to the last few nodes. This should slow'em down a little while the base is doing her thing...

Fed them last night, mixed up some fishmix (1ml per ltr) and gave them all 250ml.

post-52333-1293901583_thumb.jpg

peace :unsure:

Edited by BongMonkee