The Happy Tree

Hey sup Serpent/Jerzey/Spirit/mickeym/OSS :yep:

Hope ur well guys. Sorry i aint been round much of late. Is B'cuz i'm real busy at the mo like.

Being so, I'll take this oportunity to say Congrats to all who are in this compo for their are some fine fine girl's and grows out there.

I still can't find my Bota and WR amongst the mishmash box of bud. Trust me i have tried and have spent the past week proper red eyed like. No worries i've got cuts so will taste it at a later stage.

Thankyou to SweetSeeds and withnail for the Beans and the Admin.

Enjoy the fruits all! PEACE :hippy:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Congratulations Brother Monkee :yep:

Hope all is Good with you and I cant wait to see your reaction to this result

Spliffs at BM's House when he's Back lol:wassnnme: Better get Rolling Bro :skin_up:

Hi people. Monkee has officially fallen out the tree due to shock...

On seeing the results i celebrated with a fat1 then the glass came out to play. I have now returned to normal(well kinda like) :spliff:

Hants/Jerzey Congrat's to you both man. Two jolly good chaps who do indeed deserve top spot with their fine work. I wish you both the best of times on your trip man :guitar: .

A shout out to me fello 2nd spotter and soon to be owner of a volcano, OldSchoolSmoker. :rofl: . Qaulity work ;)

Also to Serpent and chilli . splendid job guys and congrats on your podium finish. Enjoy your prize's.

To all bean winners, keep'em poppin man ;) .

This has been a great comp and what a sound bunch of folks is what i say.

I'm off to bed now b'cuz MrsMonkee is back off hols tomorrow and i aint cleaned shit due to a having a wee smokofest whilst she's been away .So need to be up nice n early to get it done. Or it's no supper for me like :rofl: .

Take it easy all

:hippy: peace :hippy:

• 1 month later...

High folks. I got home from another boring/crappy day at work to find this.

post-52333-0-28493300-1309975276_thumb.jpg

:guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

Thankyou Tommy/Sweetseeds and of course Withnail :smokin:

Mmmmmm CreamCaramel and can't wait for a taste of the Cream47 :eat:

Tonight i will celebrate with a good'ol chuffing of the Psicodelicia :smug:

peace :hippy:

Wayhey!! nice one dude, i got my card from the postie for a "package" but can`t get there till the morning :(

Enjoy your prizes mate :yep:

• Like 1

Hey BongMonkee!!!

Nice to hear from you :skin_up:

Hope you enjoy the Volcano, he's my dear buddy since 2009... I have it since 2005 but I only use it daily for 2 years now. I'm sure you'll love the taste of the vapor of your sweets ;)

I have a Jack47 shirt just like yours... and the caps too :smokin:

Congrats and cheers!!

|tommy_g|

You got a bottle of Ribena too.. you lucky bastard lol

Congrats on your win and glad the prizes got there safe and sound. You had a play with the volcano yet ?

• Like 1

Wayhey!! nice one dude, i got my card from the postie for a "package" but can`t get there till the morning

Enjoy your prizes mate

Cheers ratdog i will try my best man.

Hey BongMonkee!!!

Nice to hear from you

Hope you enjoy the Volcano, he's my dear buddy since 2009... I have it since 2005 but I only use it daily for 2 years now. I'm sure you'll love the taste of the vapor of your sweets

I have a Jack47 shirt just like yours... and the caps too

Congrats and cheers!!

|tommy_g|

No no no sweetseeds, Thank you! :wink:

Congrats on your win and glad the prizes got there safe and sound. You had a play with the volcano yet ?

The Ribena lol fella it is my last 'MrsMonkee enforced diet' vice. Look close! it's not Ribena light!!, aha sneaky eh! she hasn't noticed yet. My god i am cunning, erm,,,,,,,,and extremely hungry :blub:

and an iron...

lol

Hey man it's not my fault i've got a small kitchen :rofl:

Peace all :hippy:

:smokin: Cool hope mine comes tomo

You had ago on the volcano yet mate

Oss

Happy days eh OSS :guitar: Hope u enjoy yours fella. To be honest mate i've not even took it out the box yet, I'm a bit scared of the state i'll get in if i do :stoned: . So i'll just stare at the box a little while longer :skin_up:

peace :hippy: