The Happy Tree

Hey wasup spirit, good 2 c u man :wink: . Cheers dude lol . Defo got my hands full 4sure this gro but with a bit of luck and hard work i'll scrape thru :wink: .

The beans have had a small dose of fishmix and the double white/sweet cheese clones need a pot-up desperate, hopefully get round to that tonight.

Got baked last night and tried the vid setting on this new cam. Not exactly spielberg like but it'll have to do until i get used to it :rofl:

peace :rofl:

About putting a big tub of water on top of an Air Con? is it lol or electrical unit

And this is coming from the Butane man lol

Missed this one BM, all looking neat and tidy dude :yep: are you a scientist by any chance? lol

atb mate :B):

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil
About putting a big tub of water on top of an Air Con? is it lol or electrical unit

And this is coming from the Butane man lol

:doh:

You got me there ratdog lol was trying to forget about that lol

Safety First............ Then Teamwork :spliff:

I Feel stoned just watching that vid lol

Nice one

:( it should be law that you must be stoned at all times imo lol

and what's this ratdog's mentioned, butane! , Jerzey what u been upto man lol . or do you wish to leave sleeping dogs lying :yinyang::rofl:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil
and what's this ratdog's mentioned, butane! , Jerzey what u been upto man lol . or do you wish to leave sleeping dogs lying :(lol

Yeah thats it............ sleeping dogs and all that :rofl:

If you dont already know I am not going to tell you lol:yinyang:

lol if i wanted to find out dude i'd get mrsmonkee on the case, she's like ms marple, but not as pretty lol

Missed this one BM, all looking neat and tidy dude :yep: are you a scientist by any chance? lol

atb mate :B):

No worries ratdog, good to c u man :wassnnme: hey man things r only neat n tidy bcuz the missus has trained me well, sigh :(lol .

As for being a scientist, ain't we all fella. Buddologists we are, one and all :yep: .

peace man lol

Cheers serpent :wink: . all the best back at'ya man :spliff:

......didn't get round to the clone's pot-up last night so squeezed an hour out of today to do it. Settled them in with (Fishmix+rhizotonic).

Desperado roots....post-52333-1293046460_thumb.jpg

Man i didn't realise how lazy the nft's had made me. Another feed of fishmix for the beans, sheesh :ouch: my poor legs man.

post-52333-1293046468_thumb.jpg

peace :hippy:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil
:spliff: if i wanted to find out dude i'd get mrsmonkee on the case, she's like ms marple, but not as pretty :hippy:

Well put it this way if ratdog knows ....... am sure you and Ms Marple wont find it too hard to suss it out :wink:

Where you been to miss that Caper ?

sorry bong monkey just read through te diary then read the bit about njd and totally forgot to tell ya am gonna park me arse in corner with me rolling tray andsome curing jars ya dont mind , what your doing sounds mental best o british to ya looking good Pal b2t :rofl:

Ahaaa! Jerzey, your secret is out,,,, again :( :( :rofl: . cheers born2toke u saved me trawling the site :rofl: .

Come on in buddy make yourself comfy man :frown: . The sesh is on and i'm taking orders for the munchies :doh: .

Been doing some tinkering today and moving stuff around.

post-52333-1293224225_thumb.jpg

The DoubleWhite/SweetCheese clones have recently been potted up to 6.5ltr's (roughly @ 7.5 wks).

post-52333-1293224284_thumb.jpg

peace :yahoo: