The Happy Tree

And as you can see the base girl is looking real pale, she is so hungry she nearly bit my hand off when feeding earlier ;) . She's proper settled into her new home now so it's time for a right good feed.

10ltrs, Ph 6.0, E.C 1.6 - Coco A+B and a drop of superthrive.

3/4 days should see some improvement, if not i'll give her a dose of special tea :unsure:

post-52333-1293902061_thumb.jpg

peace :yep:

Edited by BongMonkee

I'm getting pretty excited watching your progress, can't wait to see what you're going to do with all these lovely ladies.

Afternoon mrfish/Nick Mack :ouch: . Hope ur well guys :rofl: .

Slight change of plan today due to the base gal not lookin too happy in the Coco :smoke: .

Here it is....The back up base girl...Every grow should have one, specially if things go tits up :rofl:

She's the Double White clone which was in a 5Ltr pot of lightmix, Today potted upto a 20Ltr pot of 50/50 lightmix/allmix, eased in with a drop of Rhizotonic. I think she's around 8/9 weeks old now, I'll double check later.

If the Snow Fruit in coco doesn't improve how i'd like then it may well get binned and the Double White will take her place.

On the other hand if things do improve then i will grow them out together. :wacko: .

post-52333-1293973530_thumb.jpgpost-52333-1293973542_thumb.jpg

:B): Bloody hell, I've never seen one that bad!!

That happened overnight?

Hey sup Nick Mack :band: . Nah buddy, over about 7days. To be honest i should of got it sorted straight away but i've been so busy i proper lost track of stuff man :) .

hope she sorts dude but nice to see youve got it covered though lol

have fun tweaking her dinner lol

Cheers mrfish lol . She's greened up slighty which is a good sign but with the stress i reckon it's gonna hold her back too long for me to use her. I'll keep her around for a few weeks more and see how thing's go :wink: .

peace :yep:

Guest hantshaze

Lookin bang on BongMonkee Mate :band:

Loving the Bondage Man :)

All the best with ya diary!

HantsHaze..........:wink:

Edited by hantshaze

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Good thinking BM with the backup base

Really looking forward to seeing this pan out for you, seem's like ages...... ago that Leepy gave us the idea

Are you doing this to make a mother plant? or are you going to flower it and have 14 different strains flowering off 1 base?

Your defo gonna do more than I would have, if I had decided to do it, 14 strains is alot bro :wink: your gonna have your hands tied lol nevermind your plant

Lookin bang on BongMonkee Mate lol

Loving the Bondage Man lol

All the best with ya diary!

HantsHaze..........lol

Sup HantsHaze lol . Cheers buddy.

Good thinking BM with the backup base

Really looking forward to seeing this pan out for you, seem's like ages...... ago that Leepy gave us the idea

Are you doing this to make a mother plant? or are you going to flower it and have 14 different strains flowering off 1 base?

Your defo gonna do more than I would have, if I had decided to do it, 14 strains is alot bro lol your gonna have your hands tied lol nevermind your plant

Afternoon Jerzey lol . No dude, just gonna let this gro flower her heart out. If i pull it off then 4sure i will be doing a mother plant in the future :wink:

I know i've probably bitten off more than i can chew with doing so many strains (nothing new) but i thought seeing as it's my 1st attempt i might aswell be in for the penny as well as the pound :rofl:

I've got a bit of work to do on the gal's over the weekend, will try an get a vid up soon

peace lol