The Happy Tree

Hi all.

1st up thanks to the sweets team for the beans+Compo :ouch: and withnail for the extra admin needed like :fear: .

I'll be picking up this compo where i left off my now half finished last project.

I started off a while back searching for a strain that would eventually become the base for a plant that would hold all the strains sweetseeds have to offer. Minus auto's like. Out of the 4 sweet strains used i finally decided on the Snow Fruit for the base. The vigour of growth and structure of this girl along with being a 10 weeker all helping an easy decision in the end.

Now this compo has come along smack bang in the middle of that project so a slight change of plan is needed. My aim now will be to use all nine beans for the compo and add them (Via Grafting) along with all the other sweets strains to the Snow Fruit base.

Ambitious-yes....Done before-no.....Stupid-yes.....and yes again :no: .

I'm just drying a few sweet nugs at the mo. So as soon as the room becomes free i will get the show on the road.

Good luck to all, have fun, peace :no:

Guest Shairiley

looking like a cracking idea and if you pull it off buddy no doubt you will be in there wi a chance of winning the comp ,be keepin an eye on this diary for sure best of luck buddy.

Wow, this is quite the project you have going on here.

Although it's something I can't see myself trying I'm still very interested, I'll be watching this one closely.

Good luck with it mate.

:doh: monkeymagic/Chilli/Nick Mack/Nu Jerzey Devil/Serpent/tommy_g/Shairiley lol

I sure got some work ahead of me like. The beans should be here soon so while i wait the gro room has been sanitized. The clones were brought in from the cold and a wee bit of trim needs to get hash'd-up :smug: .

Gro Area D/1.1m x W/2m x H/variable roof height. Will be checkin temps and stuff for a few days until the beans arrive. Gotta make sure it's cosy for'em to move in like lol

A qwik vid of the gro room and a tune to light 1 up with.............peace :hippy:

Good luck with the project BongMonkee very ambitious.

Love the set up and gotta love The Black Keys.

All the best in the comp. :P

Hey BM, just wondering as I've not really seen much about grafting... When the project is complete is the idea that the plants genetics fuse together as one eventually? Or would it be that if you took a cut from one part of the plant you would have one strain and when cutting from the other side you would get another strain? I hope that makes sense.. I think it does lol

Either way its a very interesting diary you got going fella, best of luck with it!!! :yep:

SK

Happy days :yep: The Sweet Cheese/ Double White and Snow Fruit clones are lookin happy now they're getting a bit of warmth.

The Compo beans arrived a couple of days back - Botafumeiros/Wild Rose and Ganesh Spirit.

An today my order arrived - Ice Cool/Flashback#2/Psicodelicia/Maham Ram/Sweet Tai/Green Poison/Blackjack/SAD1 and Jack 47.

It's a damn shame like but i couldn't get hold of a Cream Caramel and my clone bit the dust a little while back so instead i've gone for the Speed Devil.

Yeh i know it's an auto like but i'm so incensed at not having Cream Caramel. This is no longer a compo, this is war!!! Monkee v's Nature :wink:

post-52333-1292002882_thumb.jpg.

Made up some tags bcuz my memory aint what it used to be :rofl: .

post-52333-1292002897_thumb.jpg

Gonna be busy tonight. Gotta sort out grow/nutes/graftin schedule.

peace lol

Hiya S.K.. I'll try not to waffle on like i tend to do man :wink: .

The base girl will carry the nutes only plus i'll keep 1 head for bud of it's strain. Once another strain is grafted (successfully) it will keep it's own genitic's and gro bud of that strain.

Wow i just amazed myself with a 2 sentence's answer :rofl:

Hope this makes sense :yep: .

peace lol

Edited by BongMonkee