The Happy Tree

loving the diary fella im just gonna keep myself in the corner of the room hope you dont mind just cant stop looking PaB

things are beginning to take shape in here now bongmonkee mate, looking good

Tar spirit77 :wink: .

Enjoying the diary so far BongMonkee and loving the bondage lol - keep up the good work.

Cheers Chilli :rofl: .

loving the diary fella im just gonna keep myself in the corner of the room hope you dont mind just cant stop looking PaB

Ayup born2toke. Hey man :yep: , no one sits in the corner in here. Get urself in the middle like everyone else man, It's where the bongs at lol

Looking schweet BM.

I do like to see a bit o' bondage

All the best dude.. :yep:

Juan :wink:

High Juan Maria :B): . Many thanks dude :wink: . Oh yes the bondage is a gogo 4sure man lol

Another lazy Sunday :wink: .Well it weren't supposed to be 4me. I did plan on potting up the beans and other gals as they are desperate for it. Thing is i couldn't get transport to the shops for a bit of mud and a few pots :yep: so i gotta wait till monday now.

The beans are 24days/3.5wks old now and still in 1ltr's. They've been having a drink ruffly every 2days (Ratio 4/1 ---- Plain water/E.C 1.1 Fishmix+Algamic).

They don't look much but thats cuz i'm holding them back ready for the grafting, with a bit of trimmin here and there.

Lights are still on 24/7 to help maintain temps, which are being kept between 24.8 Days and 20.6 Nights.

post-52333-1294588541_thumb.jpg

peace :rofl:

Just checked my dates and the Base gal is 10wks old now. She's been in her new 15Ltr pot (not 20ltr as stated b4 cuz baked) for 7days now and seems happy enough with life. Since the pot-up she's had 2 plain water feeds and 1 Fishmix+Algamic @ E.C 1.1 .

Next pot for her will probably be in 3-4 wks time. Gonna stick her in my waste bins (Ruff hold 30Ltrs). Still plenty of bondage needed so i'll be having fun.

post-52333-1294589156_thumb.jpg

peace :wink:

Nice BongMonkee lol

Very good colour and shape. Good LST also, you oppened her properly, hehe

Keep the tree sweet!

|tommy_g|

High tommy, Cheers man :ninja: . I just got to get the rest of the gals lookin healthy and i'll be happy :( .

Captains Log 4926-7.......

I've only just managed to pot up the beans and the SweetCheese clone. To say they were rootbound is an understatement :rofl: .

They've suffered a bit but hopefully given a week or two in their new homes will sort out.

Beans 1Ltr upto 3Ltr.

SweetCheese 5Ltr upto 15Ltr. + Topped/Trimmed/Bondage.

The SC Roots,post-52333-1294860550_thumb.jpg

All well over here loving the bondage fella. This is going to be one of them diary's where lots of people are going to learn a hell of a lot . How long till u start grafting and is it going to be ready for the end of the comp? happy growing BM. <pass the bong> sits in middle of the room feeling like everyone watching TOKEY!! (cheers danzig i kinda like that ) :wallbash:

Due to my diminishing brain cell count :ouch: , I thought it right to now mention (a week late) that the Snow Fruit Base is now in the bin :wallbash: .She just wasn't advancing enough (My fault).

Good news is now i'll have room to try and use the SweetCheese clone aswell as the DoubleWhite clone as a base. I'll use this opportunity to try diff grafting times/numbers of grafts etc....

post-52333-1294861311_thumb.jpg

peace :ouch:

A Couple of weeks should see things back on track and a lot healthier :ouch:

peace :ouch:

edit, duhh!!! Have taken a few cuts off the SnowFruit b4 binning :wallbash:

Edited by BongMonkee

All well over here loving the bondage fella. This is going to be one of them diary's where lots of people are going to learn a hell of a lot . How long till u start grafting and is it going to be ready for the end of the comp? happy growing BM. <pass the bong> sits in middle of the room feeling like everyone watching TOKEY!! (cheers danzig i kinda like that ) :smokin:

Dude :cheers: there is only 1 way folks will learn from this and that's by not following my cockups :ranting::yahoo:

Good '?' man, when do i start grafting? I have no idea to be honest lol . As it stands, to get these girls to finish in time with the proper flower time allowed for, i've got a 4 n a half week window from today to get the grafts on. I'm defo starting to lol . fella.

peace :ranting:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Looking well good, pitty about the snow fruit base, tbh the replacements looking :smokin: so no worries there I would think

you can Stop diminishing brain cells by passin that joint over here :smoke: