• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some lovely looking buds there Yammy :bad:, looking a picture of health too mate :B):

Indeed!! lol

Bet you looking forward to the ol'chop eh yam :D

thanks for the kind words Ratdog & Sk. Been following yr diary Rd, Killer Skunk AND Smellyberry !! :smug:

post-44945-1277042008_thumb.jpg

I liked the idea of the light hitting the plants side on like in yr vertical grows net :yahoo::B):

:) lovely buds Yam, another nice harvest coming your way very soon by the looks of things. In my experience the light hitting side on seems to work well, especially with plants slightly on the sativa side of things like your Jack there as they develop long, columnar buds to make the most of the light :D Good luck for the imminent chopping.

here's a lights off pic showing the N def S-breath at the back, C-train front

post-44945-1277238848_thumb.jpg

e2a - S-breath under fed N, over fed P and/or K I think ha

Edited by Yamatoka

I have just received a C-Train fem with my Pineapple Chunk order.

I look forward to the result of the Sharksbreath. Only a few days now...

I'll be giving the Jack's all the time they need Tommy lol

Now pinching buds off the s breath Sapfo. I take a bud, wedge it in the small fan, then ready for tokin the next day. You'll be pleased to know it smokes ok even after this crude drying, not harsh, smooth, and sits me down nicely after a day at work. This will be coming down on Sunday I reckon, that's 8 weeks, not the 9 stated. I'm after a bit less couch lock this time. I toke all the time and have been a bit too monged of late so I'm after a smoke I can be a bit more sociable on. I think the c train will be down week 9, and the jacks 10 :guitar:

The posts I've done today are how things looked on Sunday . . .

post-44945-1277748217_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

. . . and this how things look right now after getting too pissed Sunday and forgetting to water em :stoned: Some buds have dried up a bit at their tops and I'm keeping watch to see if miracles happen. I'll post some pics if these manage to recover

post-44945-1277748567_thumb.jpg

to be continued (I hope)

Edited by Yamatoka