Sweet Seeds J-47 With C - Train + S Breath

Yamatoka

ended up topping the fimmed jack. Plants looking poorly after nearly 4 weeks in the ghetto veg cab. Some leaves have those rust spots I see so many people asking about on here. I'll tell you what it is - shit or no air exchange. I expect these to perk up now they can 'breath' (receive co2 thru good air exchange)

Day 31 veg - potted up to 6 1/2 litre pots. Few days to root out then 12/12 woo-hoo ;)

post-44945-1272366291_thumb.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I potted up using Van Der Swaan soil - cheap bat shit that I've used before, seems ok, better than Bio bizz soil IMO. Gave em some rhitzo and superthrive.

Top left, next across, and bottom left are jacks. Second bottom across is c train, far right is s breath.

post-44945-1272366598_thumb.jpg

cheers Poach - some great strains y've got going on at yours :)

Day 2 . .

post-44945-1273050608_thumb.jpg

the jack back left stretched a good couple of inch in 24 hrs - I'll be keepin a close eye on 'er

Edited by Yamatoka

Alright Yam. Looks like ur not far behind me puttin them into flower. All the best m8 lol . I have no doubt u'll end up with some crackin nugs man :smoke: .

hey do u ever find the closer to the end of chop the slower times goes by? I need to have a chat with Mr Hawkins next time i see him, wonder if he could shed some light on it! :D

peace

p.s girls are lookin nice man :D

Bm ,time does seem to go very slow near harvest - bit like xmas did when a kid :B):

Only the one jack out the 3 wants to stretch, I'm worried I might have put these into flower a couple of days before I should've. The s breath on the right has been put on a pot to create a stadium bowl effect - hopefully creating more canopy surface area than if just flat.

Day 7

post-44945-1273397041_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Day 10 - hps off

post-44945-1273651483_thumb.jpgpost-44945-1273651495_thumb.jpg

jacks left and c train on right.

These stems are thicker (but less of em than before) due to me not over doing the supercropping this time. I hope this leads to less but fatter buds on this grow. This will make trimming easier and quicker I hope come harvest. Would rather deal with less bigger buds than loadsa little un's heh

Edited by Yamatoka

hi yama, looking all good in here mate. loving the strain selection you got going on lol

all the best with the grow

Day 10 - hps off

post-44945-1273651483_thumb.jpgpost-44945-1273651495_thumb.jpg

jacks left and c train on right.

These stems are thicker (but less of em than before) due to me not over doing the supercropping this time. I hope this leads to less but fatter buds on this grow. This will make trimming easier and quicker I hope come harvest. Would rather deal with less bigger buds than loadsa little un's heh

Looking great in there Yam, nice idea with the bowl shaped canopy too. After my last grow I definitely know what you mean about having fewer larger buds, trimming can be a real pain in the arse with lots of little ones. Looking forward to seeing how the J47 goes in flower :yahoo:

thanks for yr interest here spirit and net. I'm looking forward to seein if I've got it right regarding bigger, less buds. Been feedin 1ml grow optimum and 1ml vitalink bloom. Sometimes I only feed water every third watering, or sometimes every other depending what the plants sayin. As I don't bother checking ph and that, I think if you feed like this then those values (ph and ec :nea:) will be changing, and at SOME point be right - if you can follow my wake n bake babble :B):

Day 16

post-44945-1274170557_thumb.jpg