Sweet Seeds J-47 With C - Train + S Breath

Yamatoka

the Cole train has struggled to survive the abuse , so down she comes day 57.

post-44945-1277816531_thumb.jpg

the Jacks seem to have perked up a bit, had to remove a few damaged/dried out fan leaves but they've held on well

post-44945-1277816545_thumb.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi yama, it is a bit of a downer when the girls are neglected due to the demon drink - know how you feel :)

still, they look not bad mate... plus the jack is looking fine, it seems a quality strain to me :ninja:

can't pretend I'm not pissed off sprit, but as you can see I'm still gonna end up with a fair bit of smoke. I had a cheeky toke off some of the Jack 47 dried bud and can already tell it's a powerful stone - not one for chain smokin :B):

thats it, at least you aint wasted a crop (and a pump) like i have in the past :wink: - happened at a decent time for you :ouch:

the jack looks okay so is that still going yet i take it :frown: how long to go do you think yama??

I think there might be 2 pherno's here. The 2 big jacks that have always been on the left will go nearly 10 weeks. The jack that was on the right throughout the grow seems to have smaller but more frosty buds. It seems to have more brown hairs too, I might be taking the tops off this plant very soon :wink: , leaving the lower buds like i did with the s breath. It would allow more light on the 'bud wall' too

cheers spirit, lets hope I don't forget to water em :unsure:

tops off the smaller jack

post-44945-1277835240_thumb.jpg

there's almost the same length of bud left on the stems as there is here.

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Got some J-47 on the way Yam after seeing a few diaries on here I am well happy to be doing it :unsure:

Nice harvest !

NJD

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

Hi again friend!

Thanks for sharing all those pics and info about the Jack47, which is one of the Sweet Seeds strains I haven't tried yet. People usually say the quality of the smoke is very nice. Hope you enjoy it :spliff:

Keep it high!

|tommy|

. . . and this how things look right now after getting too pissed Sunday and forgetting to water em :ouch: Some buds have dried up a bit at their tops and I'm keeping watch to see if miracles happen. I'll post some pics if these manage to recover

post-44945-1277748567_thumb.jpg

to be continued (I hope)

Gutted for you when I saw this, it's amazing how fast it can all go tits up when they get dry. I nearly did the same but I blame Wild Rose not booze, I literally jumped out of my seat when I realised at 2am that I had forgotten to water at around 6pm like normal. Luckily for me the worst plant bounced back happily.

Still your plants were looking great and it certainly looks like you're still pulling some quality bud down. Hope the J-47 buds are as tasty as they look :D

Hopefully what you have left on the J-47 will pack on some extra weight now you've taken the tops off too.

you won't regret growing the j 47's out njd, or the c train for that matter as early testing idicates that both these strains seem similar and will knock ya tits off. :rofl:

thanks for poppin in again Mr M and . . oh he's buggered off again :)

weight is going on to the 'popcorn' now Net. The big jacks are lookin a bit bruised, but still packin on :B):

here's some snaps of the recovered jacks tom. :D

post-44945-1278078338_thumb.jpg

So leaves look pretty ragged but buds look as tasty as ever from where I'm sat :wink: must be a bit of a relief for you at least :spliff: