Sweet Seeds J-47 With C - Train + S Breath

Yamatoka

Sup Yam :unsure: .

Ah the start of a most wonderful journey is a'foot i see. Have fun buddy,,,,,,,as for the jacks u got, well erm, ur most defo in for a treat make no mistake.

i'll try an pop in more often dude, can't wait for the smoko report off'ya :D take it easy, peace

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks MrM

Day 12, potted up to 5 inch pots. Gave em 2ml/l rhizotonic and a drop of super-thrive.

post-44945-1270729195_thumb.jpg post-44945-1270729272_thumb.jpg

eta - I've used Van De Zwaan soil - bat shit like Playgron, this was £14.99 for 50 l. Hope to see less paling of the leaves like I always get with AllMix. This soil is a flowering soil, but my plants are more happy in this than they are in AllMix even in veg.

Edited by Yamatoka

Day 15 and an attempt at fimmin. This is J47 plant 1. I've only fimmed/topped the J47's as they have more sativa in than the other two. I will top the Ct and Sb at about the 6th or 7th nodes.

Before & after cut

post-44945-1270985305_thumb.jpg post-44945-1270985346_thumb.jpg

I'll be looking to see how you get on Shairley.

Topped, poss fimmed, the Ct and Sb today. I topped these a little later than the Jack's as they're more indica, dunno if that will make much of a diff thou.

Day 17 veg

post-44945-1271181248_thumb.jpg

looking good mate my j47 are a couple of days ahead of yours.

how did they like getting there head chopped off ?

no probs with topping em highlander, I managed to fim 1 of the 3 jacks, and the s breath. I was thinking of trying mega croppin as I want less stems(thicker) and bigger consistant colas. I'll see tmw.

how they've grown - Day 25 veg

post-44945-1271880115_thumb.jpg

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

There lookin real nice there Yam Bet your glad you went with some Jack after recent events?

NJD

Njd - yea, they grow pretty quick too, too quick. I've managed 4 stems on fimming one of the jacks, which I could not bring myself to top and I topped the other 2. I've removed fan leaves to try and slow em down as well as super croppin and (does choppin 3 nodes down count as 'mega-cropping ?)

Day 26 - 3 Jacks

post-44945-1271945006_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka