Sweet Seeds J-47 With C - Train + S Breath

Yamatoka

Nice grow Yamatoka.

Just had some Jack 47 as it has just come through my town and it is such a good strain.

Didn't have the sativa kick I was hoping for but made me more lively than usual and gave me the worse giggles, literally everything became hilarious.

Good luck with your grow my friend, looking good already and you'll DEFINITELY enjoy the sacred herb that is Jack 47, God it's brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good post there stm !

Been busy but here's where we're at

Day 25

post-44945-1274993356_thumb.jpg

2 jacks left with the s breath back middle, c train front middle with the last jack on right.

Edited by Yamatoka

Hi Yamatoka, how are you?

Congrats for your prize on the contest and, of course, for your diaries.

Your plants are looking good, Jack47 seems like a very nice strain to me, although I haven't tried that strain yet. Got a bit more stretching than it was desired, uh? Well, it doesn't seem much of a problem since you still have some vertical space left in you grow and they seem to have stopped stretching now. I also had to deal with that problem in my last grow, with the plants competing for light, but they ended up fitting well in my Homebox XS.

Hope everything keeps going ok lol ....I'll be passing by once in a while to check how's it goin' :rofl:

-t_

Cheers BongMonkee, yr nft's blowing the mud away eh lol

Thanks for dropin in Tommy. I'm quite happy with the stretch as this has increased the canopy area, there is hopefully going to be a wall of bud where the light hits the jacks side on, left of the drobe. Like how the light hits the plants in net 2-3's verical grow.

It's about time I thanked SweetSeeds for the great 2nd place prize. I got me a dr60 for a veg cab, a 250 son t bulb (for when I get a 250 for later veggin) and this little lot . .

post-44945-1275312487_thumb.jpg

This is how they will be laid out in the drobe one of each), see what I've tried to do putting sat doms on the outside with more indica doms in the middle to get that stadium bowl again.

Thanks again SweetSeeds and I hope to get some good smoke reports for your new 'Snow Fruit' and 'Sweet Cheese' strains in the next diary :wink:

here's a pic trying to show that wall of bud I'm trying to create . .

the left 'wall' needs to be higher than the right one cause of their being more light coming out the open ended reflector that side :wink:

post-44945-1275313396_thumb.jpg

Thought I felt my ears burning lol

Wow Yamatoka, looks like you're doing a top job of managing your light and space for the strains you've got. It looks like the bud wall up the open end of the reflector is catching loads of light from your picture. Plants are looking really healthy and happy too.

New range of strains sounds great too and good think about the layout of stains, hope the stretch turns out right for it :ohmygod: Can't wait to hear what you think of the new SS strains, does the hunt for mums begin now you've got a dr60 veg tent?

E2A: just a quick thought but an adjustawing reflector with the bulb mounted at 90 degrees to its current orientation would do your grow very nicely by my reckoning.

Edited by net2-3

Well nice selection of strains there bro,Looking forward to checking out the new ones from Sweets!

Is that Soma's nycd? Have grown it before from clone and loved it :spliff:

Best of luck with those lot mate, sure looks like you got your hands full for a while :spliff:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hey Yam things are looking well healthy for you m8

What competition did you come second in bud? and what did you win? from what I can make out it sounds like you won alot Well Done.

Best of luck Cracking your new Seeds you won m8

NJD

Hi Nu Jerzey Devil! What's up?

Yamatoka won 2nd price in the Sweet Seeds diary competition

You can check the prizes here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=186786

And you can check the winners list here: http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=218989

Yamatoka: yes mate, I know what you mean by "wall of bud" so I understand what you're trying to do. That's a very good method, I did the same in my last grow, where I had a wall of Wild Rose buds in one side of the Homebox and a wall of Cream Caramel buds in the other side, leaving the center of the Homebox to the Sweet Afganis, which usually are very short, leaving enough free space for the light to directly hit the walls of buds.

Looking very nice, congrats!! :B):

-t_

did think about that net, but I think the lengh of the bulb would be better lined up with the width of the drobe than the depth. Did think about a vertical too but this will do me for now mate.

yep, Soma seeds Sk :B): and I'm glad I didn't have to pay at 70 quid for 5 ! I'll be giving some honest reports next diary how these strains/seedbanks compare, is more expensive better? will the Sweet Cheese be anything like cheese? etc . .

alright Njd - the comp was in the SweetSeed diary section and got I 500 euro to spend on their site (2nd place). Got a dr60 for veggin, a 250 son t lamp and the seeds.

Day 29

post-44945-1275405777_thumb.jpg

lookin at this pic, might be an idea to rotate the fitting and bend the reflector out net.

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hey Yam, Thats :) that you won all that stuff well done,

I was looking at hantshaze's diaries and I would really like to start growing Jack47 as it seems a mega yielder. how tall do they get?

Cheers for those links Tommy!

NJD

see posts 33 and 35 Njd - thought I'd flipped to 12/12 too early at the time :) They really are monsters and I'm sure that fkr on the left is still stretching, prob cause no light above it . .

edit - so that would be x3 or x4 stretch

Edited by Yamatoka