Sweet Seeds J-47 With C - Train + S Breath

Yamatoka

Heard some good reports about J-47, good yield with a top stone - we'll see about that then. Warmed pots prior to planting seeds, watered with a sprayer with warm (ie not freezing) water. I planted em 7 days ago. 100% germ rate for the first time :)

post-44945-1269795716_thumb.jpg

My veg cabs more ghetto than yours :rofl: Tape a bit of blackout to some shelves, job done :D

post-44945-1269795952_thumb.jpg

Sweet Seeds - Jack 47

This super hybrid is the result of crossing two of the strongest varieties of all times, Jack Herer and AK-47.

Our stud, AK-47, was specially selected for its great yield and strong effect. Jack Herer the other half of the cross is the same elite clone used in our Black Jack which some of you already know.

Jack 47 is a super yielding plant with demolishing effects combining the best qualities of both progenitors in one genetic variation. The plant possesses extraordinary vigour which translates into large buds with a great abundance of resin even in the accompanying leaves.

The aromas and flavours of the variety are sweet and scented inherited from our mother Jack Herer.

We would highlight that this variety offers great resistance to fungus attacks bearing in mind the size and density of the buds produced by this variety.

Due to the genetic freshness and hybrid vigour of this plant it is apt for all types of cultivation. Its extraordinary vigour produces strong and health cuttings which in optimum conditions can take root very quickly, even in 7 days.

This variety is not recommended for new consumers. yeah? I'll av suma that then ;)

Indica /Sativa: 25%-75%

Production: Maximum

Interior Blooming: 9 and a half weeks

Exterior Blooming: end of October

THC: 18-24% CBD: 1,6% CBN: 0,5

post-44945-1269797075_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good luck m8 iv also got some j47 on the go so will pop in to see how yours are doing.

are you planning to top yours?

Yea I'll be toppin em, welcome to the show Highlander. You gonna get a diary on too ? Hantshaze mentioned they just over double in height on yr thread yea ?

The 3 J47's are stormin ahead of the CT (bottom right) and SB (bottom left) :spliff:

post-44945-1270151686_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest nu jerzey devil

Gr8 start to your diary m8. will pull up a seat for this one

Hope it goes as planned for you

NJD

Your very welcome NJD :yinyang:

DNA Genetics - Sharksbreath - 100% Feminised

Sex : Feminized

Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica

Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Jasmine x Train Wreck

Flowering Time : Medium, Long Outdoor Harvest : October

Height : Medium THC Level : Medium / High

Characteristics : Large yielding, early finishing strain

DNA Genetics Sharksbreath feminized offers an incredible flavour, distinctive aroma and an outstanding buzz. The guys at DNA Genetics have done a fantastic job in creating this very special plant. The Sharksbreath is a conneseurs delight with the highly potent crop that it yields. Short stout plants pack on frosty and very dense colas. This strain has been referred to as the “cash crop” plant yielding well above average but it is a heavy feeder and to avoid bud rot setting in, a consistent air flow needs to be maintained. Indoor Flowering time for these Cannabis Seeds is 9 weeks.

Reserva Privada Cole Train

Sex : Feminized

Type : Indica, Sativa, Indica / Sativa, Mostly indica

Flowering : Photoperiod Genetics : Jasmine x Train Wreck

Flowering Time : Medium, Long Outdoor Harvest : October

Height : Medium THC Level : Medium / High

Characteristics : Large yielding, early finishing strain

Reserva Privada Cole Train feminized was bred in Humboldt in the coastal region of California. The Cole Train is a local strain that strives in marginal conditions. Created by crossing the notorious mid 90's silver haze hybrid Jasmine with the Train Wreck (T4) male the Cole Train feminized result is an early finishing, large yielding strain that has a very strong resistance to mould. The old world Columbian flavour is incredibly distinctive and makes this a real treat to smoke!

With amazing flavor and smell and an outstanding buzz, the guys at DNA Genetics have done an excellent job in creating this very special plant. The Sharksbreath is a highly potent top notch weed and a conneseurs delight. Short stout plants pack on frosty and very dense colas. A heavy feeder, good air flow is also required to prevent bud rot. This plant has been called the 'cash crop' plant yielding well above average!

Not a bad couple of freebies, only paid for 5 J47's :thumsup:

Guest Poacher

all the best Yamatoko, great choice of strains mate sound like its gonna be an interesting diary :P im liking the use of the space you have them in too, pretty cool

Guest Shairiley

cool jus what a was lookin for a diary on jack 47 and nice to see you got 100% germination rate thats all i was worried about as was told the gersmination rate had been pretty crap im jus gonna order some of them now plus some warlock ill be following your diary all the way yam hope ya dont mind happy growing bud.

Guest hantshaze

Good luck with ya grow yamatoka bro. If your jack 47's are anything like mine your gonna be one very, very happy chap :unsure:

fuckin 100% germ rate cant be bad. I only had 2 out of the 5 break the compost.

:) I lobbed the duds out of my bedroom window into my back yard. Who knows they may still germ in the summer :)

Looks like ya on to a winner yama.

Nice choice on the other 2 strains.

ATB matey,

hantshaze..........

Guest Shairiley
The finnished thing.

Jack 47.

Fuckin coverd with resin :yinyang:

now ware that spiff :B):

hantshaze.........

that bud looks fuckin lovely jus ordered 15 of the fuckers and 10 warlock cant wait them jacks look tasty as fuck

make yr self comfy Poacher, hope you can give me some tips

Haze - I'll thank you not to post pics of what must be sprayed dealer weed :D - I'm in for a treat here I reckon, looks great does that :wacko:

and Shairley, I'll pay what I pay for em. This diary is to help me remember what the fuck I've done and hopefully serve as a guide to others, not to whinge what I'm paying for seeds. Last time only one out of 5 survived (Cream Caramel) but this was my fault shocking em with cold water. Check my Cream Caramel diary and you tell me if I feel ripped ? I had my eye on the Warlocks myself mucka (amongst many others) looks a good un :doh:

Day 8 veg

Plants look like they're suffering a bit in the ghetto veg cab (gvc) So I've put them in the flower room for the day - treat em to some air exchange :)

Here's a J47

post-44945-1270477405_thumb.jpg

Guest Shairiley

looking lush bud was nae wingin jus hopping most of them pop :)...cant wait to see those jacks in flower