Sweet Seeds J-47 With C - Train + S Breath

Yamatoka

it is net, and the sbreath popcorn and small jack will be down this week end :spliff:

Nice, what's going into flower next? Have you got some more Sweet Seeds lined up?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• net2-3

• spirit77

• SumDumGuy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the remaining jack wall, there's some more buddage to come yet :rofl:

post-44945-1278249979_thumb.jpg

Good bit more still in there by the looks of things, very tasty :)

Yamatoka, GREAT JOB!!

I've been trying to find some ColeTrain pictures on the net but they are very difficult to find. Just so you know Jasmine is a Super Silver Haze hybrid and you already know TrainWreck. Both are insane and you just finished harvesting their offspring. I hop you know how sweet ColeTrain is... Please provide us with a smoke report buddy.

I trust you'll cure these beautiful specimens. It will only make your haul that much tastier :pimp: It was a pleasure reading your thread.

for you then Sumdum

:wink: Cole Train Smoke Report :unsure:

Quite a good yielding plant that I had to crop at 8 weeks instead of 9. It's more of a fuelly flavour with a strong/powerful stone that is smokeable as soon as dry with no cure. I feel a sweetness going down my throat on the in-hale with a menthol sensation on the mouth without the taste on the exhale. My head is heavy but my thoughts are clear-ish with a nice body stone. A very good strain that I would highly recommend and a world away from Greenhouse Trainwreck.

Sounds like the Cole Train is very nice. Congratulations on COTC nomination, stunning shot and looks like it's getting plenty of votes :rofl::stoned:

Thank you Yamatoka,

Btw I know I said this already but you did a fantastic job there bro. Just off the hook :stoned:

SDG

cheers net, the Cole Train is defo worth a look, strong and very good yielding :stoned:

'off the hook' haha, that's brilliant Sumdum and has inspired me to change my avvi - Bo-selecta ! Thanks for yr comments here.

Edited by Yamatoka

for you then Sumdum

:stoned: Cole Train Smoke Report :rofl:

Quite a good yielding plant that I had to crop at 8 weeks instead of 9. It's more of a fuelly flavour with a strong/powerful stone that is smokeable as soon as dry with no cure. I feel a sweetness going down my throat on the in-hale with a menthol sensation on the mouth without the taste on the exhale. My head is heavy but my thoughts are clear-ish with a nice body stone. A very good strain that I would highly recommend and a world away from Greenhouse Trainwreck.

Awsome report bro. You see that's just it. The consensus here is that they are using a true Arcata cut as opposed to GH's TrainWreck. Don't get me wrong I like GH but I'd like to see for myself what the Arcata is all about. From my understanding Reserva Privada used the original Arcata with the Jasmine hybrid. The clear head feeling has to come from the haze side of the family and that body stone has to come from the TrainWreck. I must say you do have an excellent selection of strains. I've already cloned all my gals and they were just put into flowering on the 5th. So we're only 2 days in lol

The fact that you had CT in your grow made me so happy because I've heard nothing but GREAT things about that plant. It is a true underdog. Jar that puppy up for 2 weeks and I hear she will blow you away. Though be careful with the cure. I've lost many a crops by jarring while moist but there is NO cure if you jar dry either. It's a delicate dance.

Here are some of my girls. These are my clones:

(4) 6500k T12 30W fixtures daisy chained in series exactly 12" from bottom of bulb to top of EZClone dome. I also have (1) 4100k 32W CFL in the center for a more complete temperature spectrum.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumi...ictureid=425383

Every row is one specific plant. They were all cut in sets of 4. 9 plant so 36 cuttings. I cut many in expectation of failure.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumi...ictureid=424233

On the last row I have the ColeTrain.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumi...ictureid=424244

Again it was a pleasure bro. The site where I come from prohibits any talk about Reserva Privada or any of there strains. Because of this there is hardly any info. When I search it on the web I get ColeTrain the jaz musician lol. But after running into your post and seeing her first hand I because immediately excited and pleased with your results. Again thank you.

SDG

:yinyang: Jack 47 Smoke Report :stoned:

Best yielding plant I've grown so far. She smokes similar to the Cole Train but with a bit more of a sweeter flavour but less fuelly. Definately a high quality strain, that is stronger than the likes of Cream Caramel and Green Poison but not as tasty or done in 8 weeks. Don't let this short report put you off this strain as it's the best stuff I've grown (overall) to date :magic:

Thanks for the report mate. Maybe I'll add the Jack47 to my list, hehehe. But I think when you say it is very strong you're talking about a Sativa high strong and I don't appreciate very much the Sativa highs, although I always like to have a Sativa jar for special occasions... :smoke:

Enjoy your smokes!

|tommy|

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tom. The J47 is not really a sat high. It's an predominantly indica stone, the sat in this strain helps to stop complete couch-lock (I think). It's not as more-ish as the green poison and cream caramel meaning you can have one of these and be satisfied for longer. How-ever, I find it hard to be sociable up the pub when tokin this :rofl:

:rofl: Sharks Breath Smoke Report :D

lol if you want to grow decent yielding shite, then this is the strain for you lol

End

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a toke on the Sharks breath now, and it's quite nice. I think this strain needs a good cure first (jack was quality smoke-able off the plant as was c train) so if anyone grew and cured this right, then you'd end up with a decent smoke - but there's loadsa better ones lol