Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

Maybe this.

post-4670-1128190679.jpg

I have used with and without and think it does add a certain edge. Anything beneficial to your grow is positive. I am just imparting what I know that works.

So don't knock it unless you have had the experience of using it 'before and after'

Use it on every grow these days. Seems like it is having no detrimental effects. ;)

but i achieve that without using it ?

doesnt mean its good ;)

maybe u achieve that becuase your actually a good grower embalmer lol from what ive seen

i use a similar type product nitrozyme and with or without it they always perform to standards ;)

I knew what your reply would be PD, before you posted it.

It's the placebo effect on the grower's. You 'have to have it' factor. If you ain't got it, then you are missing out on huge potential yields etc, etc ad infinitum......

I am not one of the sheep, and have given it a fair go and honestly think that there is a slight benefit from using it. Otherwise, I would not bother. I do not suffer fools, or their products easily. If they are of no benefit or value, I will say so. I say as I find bro. Warts and all.

I do not suffer fools, or their products easily. If they are of no benefit or value, I will say so. I say as I find bro. Warts and all.

So you know where I'm coming from lol

;)

Sorry, Bish, I think TMax does add a lot to your bud compared to without. Tried it with and without on similar grows. Does make a difference IMHO. ;)

If you reckon you have better results using TM, use it.

OT has done a couple of trial grows with TM & didn't think it beneficial.

Don't fix what ain't broke with organic gardening innit.

So you know where I'm coming from ;)

;)

Kind of G.

If they are of benefit I point it out. If not, then I will say otherwise.

Lot of new growers use BBz products, so maybe a bit of education as to practical usage might be of advice.

If I used any other nutes, I would be giving practical advice on my experiences with that product.

I ain't pushing it, I am just saying that it has been beneficial in my experiences of use. lollol

EmB.

If you reckon you have better results using TM, use it.

OT has done a couple of trial grows with TM & didn't think it beneficial.

Don't fix what ain't broke with organic gardening innit.

Cheers Bish.

Great believer in that if it ain't broke etc. I will use it on every grow where required.

EmB.

• 1 month later...

The chart is for rooted cuttings not seedlings.

The optimum ph of the compost for maintaining health and growth is 6.5 to 6.8. It is much harder for the compost to buffer up than to buffer down.

I don't know how many time I have to say this, if you do ph down not below 6.5! You will mess up the micro flora and if not very careful ruin the compost..

In answer to your Q's Mr Dragon your programme vis 3 inch to 6 inch to 11 litre is fine. But for the 3 inch pots use half and half allmix and perlite.

As soon as the rootball is netted with fine roots move them to your 6 inch pots and neat allmix.

Same story for the move to the final pots. Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering, as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Go to 12/12.

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 [21 days] a one off feed of a heaped table spoon of epsom salts per 10 litres add to that 1 ml of bloom and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom + a little epsom salts.

Does this make sense?

An added point, if you see the tissue between the veins on the lower leaves turning a lighter green at any point its likly the first signs of Mg shortage starting an addition of a little epsom salts to the next feed should keep right. Don’t over do this or else you can lock out other nutrients.

Being a puter man you will love this, I just spent an hr or more trying to find out why my new fire wire drive just would not mount on the desk top. I reinstalled all the extentions/drivers nadt. Then it occored to me it might work if I plugged the firewire cable in. Ot "good with plants shit with computers"

:wassnnme::unsure: B) Many thanks to you for the post OT1.Cracking schedule.

:yinyang:

:artist: DLT31 :headpain:;)

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Old thread - just wanted to add that I've had success with Grow and Bloom since I started growing, but TopMax has done nothing worthwhile for my plants imho.

Sorry if this has been asked already. I understand everything on the top half of the chart and take it this advice would also stand for normal compost grows? But why do they have a seperate schedule for growing and blooming in light mix, which I thought was just for seedlings and cuttings?

But why do they have a seperate schedule for growing and blooming in light mix, which I thought was just for seedlings and cuttings?

It is for cuttings and seedlings, but you can flower in it tho.

Some people might like the controllability of using lightmix, which essentially has less nutes in, so you have more control over the feeds you add. Although I would prefer going the lazier route, and buying allmix and adding less nutes :)

EO.

• 2 months later...

nice to see you - very fetching wellies! :)

The biobizz feeding chart is designed for clones, so they go on 2 weeks vegging, and eight weeks flowering! I've found it remarkably accurate if you stick vaguely to the recommendations - use your eyes and noddle to guage if the plants look and feel right.

I reckon get allmix, grow and bloom, perhaps if you want to try them, Fish mix, topmax and rootjuice, but avoid algamic - OT has reported problems when using it.

I reckon you'd do fine with just grow and bloom, but if you fancy a tinker.............

Most people find light mix a bit of a waste, just mix some perlite into allmix to weaken it down for young plants and cuttings. Apart from the biobizz bits, all you should need is some epsom salts, and a hammock.................to collapse in and enjoy all the free time you'll have by going organic! lol

As I say to everyone growing in pots- just use eau de tap, forget ph, cfs and all that tosh - just leave nature to it! ;)

Hey great info! When using bio bizz when do you start adding epson salts. New to soil growing, never used it before?

Hey people

Wow loads of you have opinions on organic, but tell me this. Is the end product organic when you put it in some rizzla with some tobacco and smoke it? lol only a joke :wassnnme:

Anyone here been into the recirculation organic feeds coming out and been out for a while. Few guys are end are looking at green fuse from growth technology. Botanicare looks good and I think that Earth juice can be aswell. But I wouldn't because of the shitie smell of it. Its rank!!!! If you want a good organic range, check out Ozi Magic, Ozi Tonic Range. Made from alot more nose frendly ingredients :)

And watch epsom salts. If you are in a hard water area Mg is going to be present in more than aqequate amounts. If you are seeing Mg def. Check PH and CF of the run off of your pots.

Edited by Norfolklights

Hey people

Wow loads of you have opinions on organic, but tell me this. Is the end product organic when you put it in some rizzla with some tobacco and smoke it? :spliff: only a joke :yinyang:

Anyone here been into the recirculation organic feeds coming out and been out for a while. Few guys are end are looking at green fuse from growth technology. Botanicare looks good and I think that Earth juice can be aswell. But I wouldn't because of the shitie smell of it. Its rank!!!! If you want a good organic range, check out Ozi Magic, Ozi Tonic Range. Made from alot more nose frendly ingredients :rofl:

And watch epsom salts. If you are in a hard water area Mg is going to be present in more than aqequate amounts. If you are seeing Mg def. Check PH and CF of the run off of your pots.

Hmm I don’t think any of the products you list could get certification for organic growing in the uk. Its an outside possibility earth juice could, but I doubt it. Bone and blood meal should comes from organic carcasses as should any manure or its extracts or the soy meal come from organically grown and gmo free plants, the use of both bat and sea bird guano is banned in all organic production in the uk but can be called organic fertilisers.

The use of mineral salts mixed with organic derived products makes for something very cheap to manufacture, under uk law they can be called an organic based fertiliser, not organic, nothing in their labelling should imply they are organic.

Even Biobizz could not get certification on all their products in the uk due to their addiction to mining peat for their compost, the extraction of humic and fulvic products and the environmental consequences. The only products that could comply would be grow, bloom, fish and alga.

All in all, most of the people who manufacture for the cannabis growing black market are pretty bankrupt of morals, profiteering and know there is little chance of any comeback.

• Like 1