Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

At the moment I'm watering every two days and feeding the bio-bizz gorw and bloom every 4 days.

Is it best to use the bio-bizz grow and bloom with every water during the flowering stage ? Or to alternate like I'm currently doing.

Appreciate your thoughts guys

S.A. :smoke:

And it all depends on the pot size you're growing in, & grow room temps as to how often to water/feed.

Being able to look at your plants, & know what they require was rocket science to me when i first started out.....but ya soon pick it up :smoke:

The BioBizz Schedule is just a rough guide - ya have to bring your own grow conditions & the var you're growing out into the equation :yinyang:

• Like 2

Thanks for the advice bud, I think I'll try feeding with every water, I'm using 10 litre pots at day 33 of flowering, so maybe they can take the feed ?

Only one way to find out I guess. :smoke:

Well weve been feeding every 3rd day or 2nd with the biz feed with no watering in between they are in 8" tomato pots so probably need it.Since the Epsom tip on here absolutely no problems in fact they look super healthy.Get some pics real soon Gmyst

• 4 weeks later...

OT1 you recommended using citric acid for ph control.i got some at a chemist and it says on the box.citric acid monohydrate(suitable for culinary use)i was just wanting to check if this was the correct stuff.also what way do you apply it to your nutes.

thx

thriver

Thriver bud thats it lol but when you add it use it sparingly its very strong to give you an idea i have a 5 litre water bottle i only need the tip of my finger wet dip it in the citric acid then in the water and it brings down the ph

• 5 months later...

Ive recently had a nitrogen deficiency in the last week or so.

I've got 5 cheese plants (just turned 12/12) in BioBizz lite mix, feeding BioBizz grow, occasionally rootjuice and some epsom salts.

Because of the nitrogen deficiency i've just fed it with some Fish mix.

So i think a little nitrogen pick me up may be needed if using the lite mix. lol

thriver- in almost all cases you do NOT have to adjust ph in compost- it self-buffers well........faffing about with ph in soil usually does more harm than good! :headpain:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The chart is for rooted cuttings not seedlings.

The optimum ph of the compost for maintaining health and growth and health is 6.5 to 6.8. It is much harder for the compost to buffer up than to buffer down.

I don't know how many time I have to say this,  if you do ph down not below 6.5! You will mess up the micro flora and if not very careful ruin the compost..

In answer to your Q's Mr Dragon your programme  vis 3 inch to 6 inch to 11 litre is fine. But for the 3 inch pots use half and half allmix and perlite.

As soon as the rootball is netted with fine roots move them to your 6 inch pots and neat allmix.

Same story for the move to the final pots. Once in the final pots let them root out the soil ball before flowering, as a general rule of thumb once all the plants are showing roots at the drainage holes. Go to 12/12.

You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 [21 days] a one off feed of a heaped table spoon of epsom salts per 10 litres add to that 1 ml of bloom and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom + a little epsom salts.

Does this make sense?

An added point, if you see the tissue between the veins on the lower leaves turning a lighter green at any point its likly the first signs of Mg shortage starting an addition of a little epsom salts to the next feed should keep right. Don’t over do this or else you can lock out other nutrients.

Being a puter man you will love this,  I just spent an hr or more trying to find out why my new fire wire drive just would not mount on the desk top. I reinstalled all the extentions/drivers nadt. Then it occored to me it might work if I plugged the firewire cable in. Ot "good with plants shit with computers"

144418[/snapback]

What about for seedlings!?

• 1 month later...

Mr Peebs y_ddraig_goch asked how to feed his seedlings, you quoted my answer on how to feed his seedlings from germination to cropping.

What don’t you understand about my post????????????

The chart for feeding rooted cuttings is here!