Bio-bizz Schedule

Guest Red Dragon

Lo all ,ive done 2 grows with the bio bizz range from seed , ive used the ot1 guide an its top notch.n1 ot1 ,heres a 7 an a half week picky of my white russian. :yinyang: almost done.

• Like 1

Ot, why the increase in Grow as opposed to Bloom in the last phase of flower..?

284746[/snapback]

Good question! Was wondering myself!!

Also, how will a strain like Kali Mist fair in an all mix set up using the biobizz nutes. Don't Sativas generally require less feeding than Indicas?

284746[/snapback]

Not sure on this myself.....but at a guess.....

I think it is because at the end of flowering (well for me anyway) I notice the plant starts stripping all the nutrients from the lower leaves,causing yellowing in the lower plant, showing a need/deficiency for nitrogen. It seems common sense to up the level of grow at this time.

I have used the OT1 schedule, and apart from once giving a dose of fishmix as well it has proved to be spot on for me too, but it is always wise to use it as a guide and let your plants tell you if they need anything more or less!! Different strains will have different needs to some extent.

EO

284746[/snapback]

High levels of P in weed doesn't allow it to burn properly, and is also carcenogenic. By upping the Grow (N) and reducing the Bloom (P) should as EO has said help the plant, and make for a much smoother smoke. Less harsh :thumsup:

:applause:

Remembering these figures do not really tell the whole story and can not be used in the same way as disolved chemical salts. Added comment lowering the phosphate and raising the potash make for a better potential npk balance at the end of a plants life. So 2 grow and 1 bloom will give a ratio of [1.5 - 0.9 - 5]

Grow (1.8 - 0.1 - 6.6)

Bloom (1 - 2.5 - 2)

Fish (2.1- 0.2 - 6.6)

PRE-MIX ANALYSE GUARANTEED

Total Nitrogen (N)…………….....………….3%

1.5% Water Soluble Nitrogen

1.5% Water Insoluble Nitrogen

Available Phosphate (P2O5)……………..3%

Soluble Potash (K2O)…………...………….5%

Magnesium (Mg)……………………......……3%

Derived from: Soybean Meal, Molasses, Green kelp, Seaweed, and Composted Chicken Manure all from wild or organic products.

There is still something not resolved and I do not know if something has been changed.

oldtimer1

Sorry I don't want to make this even more confusing and am not questioning your methods more my own now as you know your stuff, but on the side of my BioBizz for both Grow and Bloom it states 20-40 ml per 10 litres of water and on page 2 of this post you state:

"You should not need any feed right through these stages. Once you are on 12/12 start feeding 1 ml of both grow and bloom to a litre of water.

At about week 2 of flowering change the mix to 1 ml grow and 2 ml bloom per litre.

At week 3 [21 days] a one off feed of a heaped table spoon of epsom salts per 10 litres add to that 1 ml of bloom and 2 ml of bloom.

Round the 4 week mark, the mix is 1ml gr and 3 ml bl.

Once you start to see browning of pistils change to 2 ml gr and 1 ml bl keep with that till the end.

All you really need is grow and bloom + a little epsom salts."

My question is since I have changed from NFT to soil I have always started my cuttings on plain water until well routed and healthy, then start adding Grow only at 2ml per 2 liters of water, I only have a 2 litre jug, and then gradually go up over the next 2 weeks until they are on 7 ml per 2 litres of water also start adding

1\4 to 1\2 tea spoon full of Epsom Salts as and when I think my plant start requiring this, slight yellowing of leaves.

Once I switch to 12\12 I go straight onto 7 ml Bloom per my 2 litres of water and

1\2 to 3\4 tea spoon full of Epsom Salts until 1.5 weeks before harvest when I start flushing and they seem to love this always really healthy plants till the end and nice buds also.

My question is, am I over doing it with the Bio Bizz?

Next grow I will definately try your regime.

Advice greatly appreaciated though on my current feed.

Thanks, oh and happy new year all.

My question is, am I over doing it with the Bio Bizz?

286921[/snapback]

Maybe, maybe not... But you're definitely overdoing it on the Eps imo...

:P

:ouch:

Was reading it without the "/" between ;)

I do think your schedule might be a bit high in the Bloom though :)

Is your weed soft on the throat, and how's she burn??? Can't wait for you to try the Ot way and then report your findings in comparison to your own schedule ;)

:P

Mr Peebs y_ddraig_goch asked how to feed his seedlings, you quoted my answer  on how to feed his seedlings from germination to cropping.

What don’t you understand about my post????????????

The chart for feeding rooted cuttings is here!

283965[/snapback]

Christ, I thought smoking marijuana chilled people out. Guess I got it wrong :P

I will try to understand better in the future, it's just I don't have the benefit to access to such information.

Christ, I thought smoking marijuana chilled people out. Guess I got it wrong  :unsure:

286942[/snapback]

all ot was asking you was

how can he help you if he doesn't know what part you dont understand om...... :wassnnme:

have you thought of rephrasing your question

??

have you thought of rephrasing your question

??

286980[/snapback]

Wasn't a question, merely an observation, if you read the full reply you may sense a degree of frustration. Understandable and I don't disagree, perhaps I came from the old school, it always gets hot in the kitchen. :wassnnme:

Edited by Organicman

MrPeebs quoted a whole post I made as a rough guide for feeding seedlings to harvest.

It was answering RD’s topic question explaining that the Biobizz chart is for cuttings.

After quoting my whole post about feeding seed plants, Mr Peebs asks.

What about for seedlings!?

I reply:-

I was replying to RD's question that started this topic, have you read his question Mr Peebs?

7 weeks later Mr Peebs replies;-

Sorry,but all I can see is the cuttings schedule,nothing to do with seeds!?

Now I am totally lost, so I say:-

Mr Peebs y_ddraig_goch asked how to feed his seedlings, you quoted my answer  on how to feed his seedlings from germination to cropping.

The chart for feeding rooted cuttings is here!

Organicman I’m not sure what else I can say! All that Me Peebs needs to do is read, its all in the post he quoted.

ahgrower again you are quoting what I suggested to RD for his seedlings. For cuttings try the recommendations made by Biobizz in their feeding chart Link! Its really worth printing your self a copy.

But personally I would change things a little, I suggest by raising the grow to bloom ratio at the end of flowering you raise the potash level and lower the phosphorus level, this gives a much sweeter cleaner burn.