Coco Thread!

Guest peace&quiet

You can start in soil pots and pot up into coco, no issues. Makes the start easier if you're not sure with feeding, but charge should sort that. 

1 hour ago, alex70 said:

Thanks man. Do i have to remove soil from roots before potting up?

No, but you can. Small pots I wouldn't bother. 

• 6 months later...

Just about to start my first coco grow - thanks to everyone for the wealth of knowledge and insights that are being contributed here and elsewhere on this site.

It has been tremendously helpful and I have learnt so much already... I can only imagine there are a LOT of people in the boat I was in of being unregistered and learning a shit ton, so props to all the experts in here spreading the very best information.

• Like 4

• 3 years later...

Out of curiosity folks, when taking clones using either Jiffy Pellets or Riot Root Cubes, are these fine for me to place straight into Coco once they take hold and grow a number of long and healthy looking roots?

UPDATE: After a little digging, I went and found the answer to my question. Yes you can use Riot Roots and Jiffy Pellets to transfer over to Coco. Happy days! 😄

Edited by 21Cabbage