Coco Thread!

Guest peace&quiet

that was an example - but for any stage of the plants life would u say that period of time without a water would be devastating or recoverable?

thanks for. the advice mate

Edited by charliepotatoe

ok mate so an 11 litre pot which is drinking heavily will die on me if I leave it the time frame i suggested 2 posts ago?

Die? Probably not. Suffer? Probably so.

Just remember an 11l pot holds 11l of soil/roots and not 11l of water

Edited by LovinTheBeans

yea I've been reading a lot and can see anything between 2.5 to 4 litres of feed per day would give enough runoff and be acceptable for 11 litre pots....

as long as I can come back after the weekend and feed them and for them to recover i can handle that..

• Like 1

yea I've been reading a lot and can see anything between 2.5 to 4 litres of feed per day would give enough runoff and be acceptable for 11 litre pots....

as long as I can come back after the weekend and feed them and for them to recover i can handle that..

better then drinking the high ec and out of rhythm ph water than nothing right?

thanks.for the advice mate appreciate it

Water them.... let run off drain. Then put regular feed (2 litres should be fine) in container and stand them in it just before you leave. I reckon they would sup it by the time you get back - thats if we are talking 7 week flower anyway. Are these 10-12 week strains? If they are 8 week flower strains just let them starve :)

• 2 weeks later...

for future reference for example they are week 7 flower and I need to go away after feeding them Friday night and cant feed again until. Sunday night - will this kill my plants? or will it set them back a day? how much of an impact will this have?

No

I water every 2 days in 11s with no wilting. 3 days is the most ive gone with slight wilting.

Week 4,5,6 of flower is when they seem to drink the fastest. I try to water everyday at this point but they can go every other day if need be.

Towards the end of week 6 i find that my plants slow down on the drinking alot. At that stage right now and and ive cut my waterings by half already

Edited by K71

• 3 weeks later...