From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mygreenmojo

:smoke: Stinky. Yeah was bit of a headache.

:rofl: Cam. Here's hoping 4 some fat nugz.

Just bodged a feed tube so i can reach the girls thru the net instead of tryin to reach underneath (which is impossible).

It's just a piece of plastic pipe i used to make the nets and a funnel i bought the other day. Was lucky it fit together perfect.

Just been up to give a feed..Coco (A) 2ml and (B) 2ml also 2ml of cannazym..Per litre.

post-37766-1253362318_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1253362334_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

great growing technique, top then fim and train. The temp scrog net is a great idea. You veg for a while thou but the yield you get for the height works well. Educational stuff (now I've popped my cherry and have a little understanding now) :naughty:

and Green Poison is the next project SS seem to have a good rep here.

Edited by Yamatoka

Guest mygreenmojo

Alright Yam. Cheers bud. Is good 2 hear ur doing the Poison. I've just read up on the strain and it sounds really nice an full of flavors. Have fun with it.

2 week flower

All is going well so far, Just been up to give them a feed....3ml of fishmix and a couple of drops of Superthrive (Per Ltr).

I'll probably give them a few weeks to keep'em low then take the net's off and they can do there own thing.

post-37766-1253609031_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1253609042_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

I was going 2 leave it until 3wks flower but looking @ the girls this morning i decided 2 take the nets off now.

They're all uniform in height and just the right size to allow for good airflow around them. There defo filling out the 2m square space. :headbang: lovely jubalee

post-37766-1253958063_thumb.jpg

That's it for now, The girls can do the their own thing. I guess all i can do now is sit back and watch'em fatten up.

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

:) Alright stinky m8

Mmmm budaliscious 4sure :ouch: . Proper pongy @ the mo. I keep poppin up 2 stick me head in the room to have a gd sniff, Smells lovely :yes:

3 weeks flower

This morning i got up @ the crack of dawn,,She's a nice girl :yep: . Taken a couple of pics b4 lights on (4 a change).

The bud is poppin all over and the smell from the 3 strains is heaven.

Last feed 2days ago , 2ltr's each ( Just sprinkled a bit of bat :med: on the top soil and gave'em plain water).

post-37766-1254202237_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1254202223_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

Morning people. Just thought i'd pop up a few pics, Including some of the growth after toppin'.

This single girl i top'd but only fimm'd 1 side of the split stem Y. I wanted to see the difference between a kinda single cola and a fim'd side...Hopefully u can see in the 2nd pic the difference. The fim'd side is to the right of the ' Y split ' lol peace.

post-37766-1254559432_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1254559442_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo
post-37766-1254561961_thumb.jpg. Last 1, 4 2day anyway :stoned: .. I have to get a few shots while i'm up there cuz it's fairly difficult sqweezin me fat arse thru the loft hatch :ouch:lol