From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

They defo needed the pot-up AT. I could see they weren't happy. Its only 3 days on in there new pots and they've been reaching for the light.

12 inch's tall and starting their 6th node @ the mo, So it's time to start the butchery Mwahahaha!!

I've topped them above the 5th node which has knocked a couple of inch's off the height. This should hold'em back a week or two and let the undergrowth catch up.

Feeding a small drop of fishmix when they dry out for next feed and prob a little Rhizotonic to help'em out a bit with being topped.

post-37766-1249828978_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1249828992_thumb.jpg. Peace.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mygreenmojo

Mornin peeps.

4 n half weeks....Gals have just been given a feed.

300ml each. Feed included a drop of Superthrive and 10ml of rhizotonic.

It's only been 5/6 days since repot so i want to see how they're doin in the 7 inchers.

ICE CREAM FLASH

post-37766-1249987031_thumb.jpg post-37766-1249987044_thumb.jpg post-37766-1249987234_thumb.jpg

It's great to see these beans are producing some nice strong roots, And fast one's at that!!!

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

Girls @ 5wks Veg and 5 Days on from being topped. (Recovered well)

I checked on them today and they're going to need a drink in the morning, Will give them 300ml each.

Holy Crap!. I'm glad i check'd on them because the stems are getting tough really quick. If i'm going to have a chance of controlling them i best start right now!! With a bit of bondage :doh: .

***I can't even bend the Flashback#2***. This girl's on steroids or something, She's a monster in the making. The stem is solid, Fat, And will not bend for shit. Good candidate for a keeper...

*Anyone doing the same strains* I reckon Defo early bondage for people with limited height.

Ice post-37766-1250205762_thumb.jpg Cream post-37766-1250205732_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

The Enviro light has been on them at just about an inch above. And i've had them on rotation every day.

The beasty pheno on the right in the (Flash pic) is having none of it and is pure forcing itself skywards. I think she's gonna do whatever the hell she likes.

Flash post-37766-1250206006_thumb.jpg and a groupie shot post-37766-1250206016_thumb.jpg ,Peace.

what's that mygreenmojo you've met a lass too tough to succumb to your bondage? going soft are we lollol

do you have to wait until the thai's finished before you can flower or do you have room?

looking healthy, nice deep green - I look forward to seeing how they turn out for ya. and good luck in the comp, how many people are in it?

Guest mygreenmojo
They look great man :) i just topped mine as well:)

Hiya Matsi. U topped aswell, Sound. Will defo b popin in to check them out. Peace.

Looking sweet mojo, I am gonna do the same as you are doing next time round :) will be interesting this one :)

Wasup Vil. lol . I can't wait to get stuck into these girls.. I'm planning to have plenty of fun with them, Mwah ha ha haaa! :wink: :rofl:

Guest mygreenmojo

:rofl: Yan :rofl:

She's gonna try n bully me i know it :ouch: . No worries tho i've just filled up the chainsaw, lol Just let her try it!!!! :boxing:

I would like the thai to be out of the loft by the time these r ready to go in but i reckon they may overlap a week or 2...No worries tho, should be enuff room for a *short period*.

Problem is i'm only running a single 400w hps @ the mo in flwr rm. Got a bit of work on over next few weeks so hope to upgrade my light for (2x 400w lumatek digi ballasts 2xcool tubes / and 2 new bulbs).

Then i need to build a Veg box big enuff to take these 6 when they go bushy b4 flower. Will defo b a squeeze in loft :ouch: .

I only have the 125w viro for veg aswell which'll be useless over 6 plants so will have to upgrade that situation aswell. Ideally 3x dual spectrum viro's.

lol for the good luck..Not sure how many r doing the comp but i know there's gonna be some happy people out there with some fine smoke.

And here end's my stoned rambling's :puke: , Peace.

Guest mygreenmojo

Week 6 Veg.

High people.

:yahoo: Been busy 2day tweakin the nipples on the girls :naughty: . Started off by taking 2 clones off each plant.

Then went at them with the scissor's good and proper, Went FIM mental. No branch could escape :execute:

Ice post-37766-1250800236_thumb.jpg Cream post-37766-1250800375_thumb.jpg Flash post-37766-1250800387_thumb.jpg

*Anyone doing the same strains* I reckon Defo early bondage for people with limited height.

Hi mygreenmojo, your plants are looking real nice and healthy, well done mate :wink: Same strains, aye am doing the Ice Cool and Cream Caramel, both untopped. The Ice Cools are quite manageable height wise but the cream caramels in 20 days of flowering already stretched to 5 times there original size. Am running out of room for them and may have to do some bending, might just get away with it with a bit of luck. Be interesting to see how yours gets on topped. When you planning on flowering yours?

Goldie_2007 :guitar:

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey Goldie...Just been in to have a look @ ur girls. Lookin good fella. :wink: Looks like ur Caramels up for a bit of space exploration :rofl::rofl: .

I only tend to flower when the girl's are proper showing there ready. Is kinda daily checks.

(@ Roughly 8wks Veg)

(Switching from enviro veg to hps flower)

I try and use a 2 week period to let them get used to the hps.So i'll start off with putting them under hps for a couple of hours then back under Enviro, Then increase the hours gradually each day over the 2 weeks till they hit 12hours. Then off they go, Woohoo :wink:

On average my total Veg time is around 10wks.

Peace.

Guest mygreenmojo

The girls have been throwing off a little smell under the stairs and i don't want the Dragon-in-law to get a wiff when she's round :wassnnme:

So up in the loft they go. Just bodged a little space for them.

The net is set at 19inch's.

post-37766-1250857035_thumb.jpg post-37766-1250857050_thumb.jpg