From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet grow fella. Only hope that my turn out half as good!! Do you think Tigger will be bouncing around after a couple of CC or what?? :doh:

Guest mygreenmojo

Ayup Leepy, No worries man. s'all good..

Oi Oi Withnail . I'm having a proper blast with this greenery mate. Haven't put it down since it dried. Got a case of the permanent red eyes now tho :rofl: Next on the menu is a bit of desert 'Iced Grapefruit'. Have heard good things about it :badass: . I'll be @ Sweets website for some dif strains afterwards. That is 4sure.

:spliff:Stonehenge... Hey buddy don't be stressing about qauntity . Quality is where it is lolAllways :spliff: at :yep: . Hope u get some tasty nugz man!

Hey thanks GrimbleGrumble. Sure is going to be a fuzzy christmas fella lollol Happy Days in a daze....

Wasup there Burton Red. I'm sure ur gals will turn out just fine man. O' yeah! Tigger man!!! Turned out he was a proper joint hogger so winnie shot his ass and now has a lovely stripey rug....Haha. Ooooooo Man!!! 'think i've smoked just a tad 2 much....

Yoyoyo Stinky, Sup' man. it should be a mighty fine xmas 4sure dude. Thanks for the comments fella. Hope ur xmas is as good man.

Hello Woowoo. A week left u say m8. Jolly good show chap. I bet u can't wait. I know i couldn't. Anyways dude, Roll on chop time and enjoy.

Might aswell get this in now b4 i forget,,,,

Peace To all the above and every1 else aswell. Hope u all have a great christmas and some fine aromas in your gro in the New Year.

Guest mygreenmojo

Oops, Man! Nearly forgot....

A Thanks has to go out to the guys at SweetSeeds. :B):

Easy to Grow.

Fat Nugz.

Tasty.

Stoned..........Job Done :spliff:

• 3 months later...

Hello guys'n'gals.

Just a quick note. Bongmonkee aka mygreenmojo....

I had to re-register on the 420. Only Due to technical probs with my pc. Well infact Due to my much younger bro borrowing and then making my laptop's security compromiseable. Believe me!!! stern words were had as i had too delete and close down accounts for various sites i had (I was defo not a happy bunny).

All is sorted now i'm glad to say. If u wish to see my continueing work with some Jacks please head on over to the gro link below as i have it in the general grow diary section now.

Hope all of u rascals are well :stoned:

peace :unsure:

• 2 months later...

Nice harvest there mate :unsure: , i forgot about the name change and wondered where MGM got to!

Time for a new diary innit mate? lol

Ello ratdog lol Indeed man. Its time to get a gro on. My pals that come round hit this smoko hard 4sure :hug: of course along with me like :ouch:

Have to say all njoyed it very much.

peace.