From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

A quick apology to our friendly postman first!!...I'm sorry i wrestled with you this morning and had you in a choke hold :sorry::alien2::sorry: ...But i saw a glimse of the packaging i had sent witnail (Many Thanks, kiss kiss butt :rofl: ) And knew it was the Sweet Beans... :D:toot:lol

The Strains are : FlashBack #2 - Ice Cool - Cream Caramel.

post-37766-1247226208_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1247226227_thumb.jpg

I'm Starting with 2 beans of each,, This is to allow for any act's of god :rofl: They've been bag'd and tag'd and are on the start of (Hopefully) a joyous and stress free Journey.

post-37766-1247226241_thumb.jpg

Root riots / 3n half inch / 7 inch / 10ltr finish pot / Mmmm Maybe 20ltr finish pot (Will wait n see).

Schedule: Wet n Dry cycle.

Usual Nutes and stuff, Until i get the cash for the Bizz range.

Rhizotonic - Cannzym - Fishmix - Canna A+B - Superthrive - PK13/14.

Not yet decided about the style. Might go for scrog but would love to see them au natural also.

I Hope every1 has a good grow and some fat nugg's, Peace.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha.. nice1 :rofl:

Nearly went for FlashBack #2 myself, but it got pipped to the post by Psicodelicia.

Good Luck with the grow m8 :wink:

Guest mygreenmojo
Haha.. nice1 lol

Nearly went for FlashBack #2 myself, but it got pipped to the post by Psicodelicia.

Good Luck with the grow m8 :shock:

Hi Dorko420..

Funny you say that when i first wrote down the strains i wanted i had the Psicodelicia penned in but the flashback nicked it.

I'll have to keep an eye on ur grow to see how it gets on and the smoke report ifya do one.

Peace.

Guest mygreenmojo

:wink: Dorko-Mr Mullen-Withnail-Cambium-goldie2007 :rofl:

Yeah, Wish all u guys well too......kind of lollol

It would be cool to win the compo man 4sure but as long as i get some nice buds and some fine aromas and tastes i'll be as happy as a man with a fine lookin beard....:ninja: .Peace.

yo mojo me ole mucka

another friendly face on the sweet seed scene eh

all the best bro, i'll call back soon :yinyang:

tcc

Guest mygreenmojo

Yo yo yo wasup crystalcatcher. A friendly face i most definitely have buddy lol , Although from a certain angle the missus would say it's more of a baboons arse. :rofl: .Ha!!! she can talk...... :alien2::stoned: :wink: .

Day3 and the beans have popped. Gotta say the beans did look nice when they arrived.

post-37766-1247494316_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

High all. 2 days on and the roots are popping out of the cubes now so I'm putting them in their 1st pots. I've treated the soil with a weak dose of rhizotonic. They'll go under the 125w enviro for veg on a 24hr cycle until flower.

post-37766-1247679897_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1247679910_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Forgot to mention.....They'll be vegged under the stairs as usual for a while. I desperately need a shade for the enviro lamp aswell. It's no good just hanging as it is at the moment so i need to make a shade in the next couple of days. I'm going to use a piece of stainless steel i ripped out of our old fireplace (No cash for shade). I'll get the Stihl Saw out and chop it up and fingers crossed not lost :yahoo::yes:

post-37766-1247680916_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1247680932_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

CheeseUs!!........How difficult is it trying to drill through stainless steel..Iv'e been hacking away for a couple of hours now and have made this blue peter style shade for veg. It's not ideal i know but it'll spread the light better than just hanging the bulb until i can afford a proper shade...Peace.

post-37766-1247750623_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1247750632_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1247750643_thumb.jpg