From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mygreenmojo

:smoke: I was getting frustrated with my crappy camera Highndry so i started messing with the colours in the pic's, plus i was a bit bonged up :ouch:

Managed to borrow a cam off a pal earlier. Its not loads better and he don't really know how it works properly himself. Brilliant!!! eh!!! Thats stoner m8's for you i guess :unsure::yep::B):

After messing around for ages here's a few pics as best as i could get. "what a pain in the arse" is all i can say. :thumsup:

1st up. the nice ice

post-37766-1256499933_thumb.jpg

Alright Mojo dude.. :spliff:

Damn that Ice looks good bruv i is drooling on me keyboard son.. :yep:

Glad you got the yellow leaf sorted m8 i think i got mine sorted too.

Nearly chop time bruv. :smug:

lol

Hey dude, i've noticed i'm a week behind you with my sweet strains but theyre lookin about 2wks by the pics!?

I'm startin 2 freak out lol What dya reckon man?

Yours are lookin amazin by the way, i just noticed how developed the calyxs are so thought id ask!

Peace, Reb :)

Guest mygreenmojo
Alright Mojo dude.. :spliff:

Damn that Ice looks good bruv i is drooling on me keyboard son.. :yep:

Glad you got the yellow leaf sorted m8 i think i got mine sorted too.

Nearly chop time bruv. :smug:

:rofl:

Hiya Stinky :spliff: I'm praying that i get to reveg that yum ice pheno man. :spliff: Have to wait 2 c what the smoko is like. If it's as good as it looks i'd love to get a few beans off it for the vault :smug:

Hey, It's good to hear u got the leaf prob sorted :yep:

peace

Guest mygreenmojo
Hey dude, i've noticed i'm a week behind you with my sweet strains but theyre lookin about 2wks by the pics!?

I'm startin 2 freak out :spliff: What dya reckon man?

Yours are lookin amazin by the way, i just noticed how developed the calyxs are so thought id ask!

Peace, Reb :rofl:

Hi rebel. No need to freak fella :spliff: Your gals look spot on :spliff: 4sure. The nugs u got look nice an uniform man

I popped in ur diary earlier, Look proper nice and healthy.

I've only got the 1 ice pheno thats gone super tight calyx's the rest are no denser than yours man lookin @ ur pic's.

I've thrown a few bits at the girls this gro. Batshit/superthrive/ Plus i gave'em a dose of pk 13/14 a week early. Maybe thats why a little diff.

peace

Ahhh, cool! You've put my mind at rest. To be honest, i think i'm spending a bit too much time with them lol so i'm not seeing the changes as much...there was a couple of days where i thought they'd just stopped growin' lol

I must admit i've noticed the difference today. Sounds like you've been treatin' ur ladies to some fine dining though...that's the way, sweet talk 'em into lettin' you have your way with 'em lol

When are you planning on taking them down bud, or are you letting them go as long as they need? I've got things to do so mine cannot go past 9.5 weeks...my flashbacks defo don't look like they'll be finished by then but should still be nice...i hope!

Reb

Guest mygreenmojo

Morining rebel.

I allways let my girls go full term m8. The way things are looking they should be done by the end of 9wks fingaz crossed. If they need an extra wk tho they'll get it.

I figure iff i have 2 be patient for 4months while they gro i would be doing them an injustice 2 chop early :ranting: As we all know tho the temptation is a killa :ranting:

Hey i know what u mean about not noticing the growth. I check on me gals daily for bugs etc and rarely notice much change. It's usually only when they've had a sudden uptake of feed that a couple of days later i'll notice some difference.

peace

Guest mygreenmojo

Right'o folks The 7wk update

All the girls got a feed of Fishmix this morning. Being followed by just water i think cuz there lookin really close to the finish.

Up 1st is the CreamCaramel

post-37766-1256664612_thumb.jpg