From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

Good luck mygreenmojo, some interesting strains going on there.

I got chocolate covered hobknobs lol

Nice bit of DIY too :D

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mygreenmojo

Tell u what Vill i can't wait to get me chompers round these gals :yep:

I.m gonna start by sampling each one in turn taking the time to savour all the tastes then lol i'm just bung a bit of each in a bong :yep: and hopefully hold on for dear life. All aboard the Woohooooo Rollacoaster :ouch:

Nice job with the home made shade MGMJ, if you're short of cash I think you've got a business idea sitting right there above your plants - i bet there's plenty of folks willing to buy an ultra-budget reflector....

Will be keeping an eye on this diary so I can pick up some coco tips for my BC. Love the idea of this competition, only stumbled upon it yesterday and i'll be following them all.

Good luck and happy growing.

Guest mygreenmojo
Babies looking well nice dude :rofl:

All the best with the grow fella :unsure:

Wasup Stinky P. Cheers fella :wink: . Glad u popped in as it goes, Reminds me i gotta check in an see how ur Cherry B's are coming along, Peace.

Wasup Stinky P. Cheers fella :blub: . Glad u popped in as it goes, Reminds me i gotta check in an see how ur Cherry B's are coming along, Peace.

All good Mojo dude the RCB looking well bushy :rofl: How's the temps been for ya?...Did you get the cat down out the loft? :wink:

Safe Bruv :unsure:

Guest mygreenmojo
Nice job with the home made shade MGMJ, if you're short of cash I think you've got a business idea sitting right there above your plants - i bet there's plenty of folks willing to buy an ultra-budget reflector....

Will be keeping an eye on this diary so I can pick up some coco tips for my BC. Love the idea of this competition, only stumbled upon it yesterday and i'll be following them all.

Good luck and happy growing.

:blub: I'm lucky to still have all me fingers yan :(

Noooooooooooooo don't go in anyone else's diary, Keep bumping mine :wink: :ninja::rofl::rofl: . Peace dude.

Guest mygreenmojo
Wasup Stinky P. Cheers fella :yep: . Glad u popped in as it goes, Reminds me i gotta check in an see how ur Cherry B's are coming along, Peace.

All good Mojo dude the RCB looking well bushy :blub: How's the temps been for ya?...Did you get the cat down out the loft? :(

Safe Bruv :ninja:

M8, That cat is gonna make one half of a comfy pair of slippers if t ain't carefull :rofl: :wink: :rofl: . Temps are good @ the mo (on-off= 84-68) with an average 40% RH. Will be nice if it stays like that for when these beans go up there. That warm weather we had a little while back made the loft hit (107). It was like a swedish sauna.....But without the fit birds..Peace. p.s nice to hear the cherrys are doing good.

Guest mygreenmojo

The 2wk Update. The bodge shade is letting the little'uns grow even, Job's a good'un.

Couple of pics for ya... Peace.

post-37766-1248431203_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1248431214_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

Looking very healthy the MGM :yep: For a moment i thought those RR cubes were chunks of chocolate hash cakes! lol Should get my seeds either today or tomorrow :D Look out them matey! :smoke: Good luck with the comp mate. :guitar:

Yo mojo dude looking nice m8 :yep: Things speeding along nice i just sent of for dem Sweet Seeds cant wait to get them in the mud.. :smoke:

Peace bruv :guitar: