From Shoddy Street To Something Sweet.....

Guest mygreenmojo

Looking fantastic there mygreenmojo, lovely and healthy. Im really liking the sound/look of these strains very exciting indeed. Ive got Cream caramel and Ice cool as well good stuff man will be sticking around to watch this, good luck mate :yep:

Sf

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yan

• CaptainAhab

• woowoo

• The Villan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest mygreenmojo
Looking very healthy the MGM :yep: For a moment i thought those RR cubes were chunks of chocolate hash cakes! lol Should get my seeds either today or tomorrow :D Look out them matey! :smoke: Good luck with the comp mate. :wassnnme:

Cheers Ratdog....Mmmmm choco mash cakes lol I wish buddy :rofl: . I've got 4 wks left till i got a smoke off the kush. Hope it smokes as nice as it smells...Yumyum.

Good luck with ur beans m8.

Their proper fat n juicy, Keep an eye on the shell, Mine needed a little help being removed.

Peace.

Guest mygreenmojo
Yo mojo dude looking nice m8 :smoke: Things speeding along nice i just sent of for dem Sweet Seeds cant wait to get them in the mud.. lol

Peace bruv :wassnnme:

Hey Stinky P. Tell u what buddy u won't be disapointed with'em. I get a feelin there's some nice smoko on the way for every1 who's doing them. Peace

Guest mygreenmojo
Lovely healthy looking plants m8 :smoke:

Of course they are man! They had the magic juju juice lol

Hey don't be taking them beans of urs abroad Vill, Thats an unfair advantage :wassnnme:

Peace fella.

Guest mygreenmojo
Looking fantastic there mygreenmojo, lovely and healthy. Im really liking the sound/look of these strains very exciting indeed. Ive got Cream caramel and Ice cool as well good stuff man will be sticking around to watch this, good luck mate :wassnnme:

Sf

Hey Nice 1 Sticky. Two of same beans as me...I'm gagging to try the Caramel...All the best with your gro buddy lol Peace.

Guest mygreenmojo

Sorry ppl forgot to pop these pics up with the 2wk update (last pic post)...

Flasback#2 post-37766-1248541813_thumb.jpg IceCool post-37766-1248541829_thumb.jpg CreamCaramel post-37766-1248542321_thumb.jpg

Guest mygreenmojo

Some of the strongest n healthiest roots i've seen in a while from beans 4sure SP..

Have to give out a :B): to The Villain. What a f**kin star. Sent me a nice shade to replace my bodged one... :rofl: Bud.

Took 5 mins to rearrange the wiring and was ready to rock n roll.

Girls lookin fine. 2 n half wks. Now under new shade...

post-37766-1248869977_thumb.jpg post-37766-1248869993_thumb.jpg

Edited by mygreenmojo

Guest mygreenmojo

I swear my old man thinks i'm a damn monkey..Just done a couple days work for him and he paid me soddin peanuts...Tight arse *!!£"&^*(£^...

Next time he needs a hand...Yeah i will turn up,,,But when i get there i'm gonna climb up a tree and crap on him from height ;):) ...Lets see how he likes that monkey .

Aahhhhhh. I feel better now i've had a little rant.

Okay ppl here's the lady's @ 21 days..Roots update 1st. (1)Flash. (2) ice. (3) Cream.

post-37766-1249061984_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1249062007_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1249062052_thumb.jpg. Peace.

All looking nice and uniform buddy, are you going to be leaving these ones au natural or have you got some bondage in mind?

Guest mygreenmojo

Hi Yan..

These girls are in for some type of bondage or part time scrog net 4sure man :yep: Only until they've stopped stretchin, Then i'll let them finish off on there own. . I reckon i'll gro them the same as my current Thai girl (Mmm she's gonna b a fat 1). Getting them as bushy as possible so the 6 of them fill my 2m square space. I'd love to gro them natural all the way. The thing is though because my grow is in the loft and the ceiling of the grow is slanted it's kinda restricting when it comes to letting them go natural.

I'll be busy tommorow so here's the girls a day shy of 4 wks veg. Repotted into 7inchers the other day and dosed with a drop of Rhizotonic and superthrive..

4 nodes high @ the mo, Just waiting for a couple more and then they'll get topped

post-37766-1249545716_thumb.jpgpost-37766-1249545733_thumb.jpg. Peace.

Guest mygreenmojo

Just gonna pop this pic of my thai girl in here for reference. To show why i'm doing the 6x 20ltr pots. Iv'e been up and had a look @ the loft space and their defo isn't any room for more than six.

As soon as i heard about the compo i was on the case with this lady to get her to fill a 1/6th of the gro room (to see how 6 would fit in). She's spread just right and the finish height for the bud should be just far enough away from the bulb so won't cause any burn issue's.

post-37766-1249650651_thumb.jpg.

Fingers crossed i can reproduce this on this grow...I'm still a light short for the flower room,, No worries though i'm off down to asda to do a bit of busking with me banjo :yinyang: ,peace.