Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

Looking lovely as ever mate :yes:

I'll be really interested to hear your smoky reports on the sweet seeds strains - I'm gonna finally pop my Psycholelicia and S.A.D. when the current lot're done in early january. Have you tried the Ice Cool yet to see how it compares with NYCD lol

Keep on trucking man lol Can't remember who first said that the other day but reading it took me right back to the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers lollol

Yeah and seeing rebirth and HH in the thread earlier took me back too :D

Guest Healthystealthy

Yo Withnail dude alls looking tasty tasty m8

im defo impressed with these sweet seeds so far, the Green Poison is bang on m8 i really hope they smoke well cos ive defo got some luvly looking plants, il defo be keeping mums if their strong :wink:

keep it green my friend

safe

Healthy :B):

Niiiiiiceeee

Really dense lookin nugs man, those close up pics, very dense indeed!

Great to see some of the sweet seeds diaries finishing, and mine is only beginging hah!

Take it easy dude and enjoy :stoned:

Those are some lovely, lovely looking buds Withnail :spliff:

Nice one... Very jealous as all my Wild Rose is gone!, Vaped!, Vamoosed!!! :rofl:

Luckily, I popped a sneaky little cut in with the current grow.. :ninja:

My experience so far with my WR cut is that there is definitely less stretch, but it was started pretty small..

Very interested as to any smell/flavour you get after drying... as I said before mine was not that wiffy.. just 'grassy' smellin' with a mildly sweet flavour :spliff:

All the best dude :doh:

Blimey its a bit of a squeeze in here... if there's not enough room folks you'll have to start sitting on each others laps :D Cheers every-bloody-peeps, feel free to get smoking with the Wild rose, she's just dry enough to smoke so dip in funkers.

Arbs Watcha mon amie :) Not grown the Ice cool and not tried it either but all the ones on here look much frostier than the cut I have. I think you'll like the SAD , nice punchy hit with some sweetness.The psicodelicias look lovely too, although they seem to be yeilding less than I hoped.I'll take some pics later and you can see what I mean.

Howdy S.K ... aye I like zingy too :ouch: Gonna have a blast of her for the first time in a bit so I'll stick up a smoke report later...hope she smokes as good as she looks.

Will do Mr M ... will do lol

Ah thats the beauty of being a mod Cambium ... I can edit my posts whenever I want so this could become a competition diary again at anytime :P

Alrighty HS ... cheers for stopping by fella.. with all your grow shenanigans going on I'm surprised you've time to type lol My Green Poisons are about a fortnight old now so I'll be curious to see what you think of them.All of the Sweet Seeds I've done so far have been healthy looking plants...always nice when they aren't all weak and feeble :yes:

Hello Dutchie ,thanks for dropping in. Yeah man you can see where we all fuck up and then get it right :yep: How's your LSF ... you winning with it ?

Cheers cjcj .They grew themselves really, but thanks for the comments .

Thanks wigety ,I'm liking it too,even more so now they are jarred up and I can get on with smoking them

Dorko420 Hey mate ...how you doing ? What did you think of the Wild Rose ? Not heard too many people growing it before SS came onboard here.Aye I think mine will be of a similar smell... but thats always good for stealth, and stopping Ms Withnail telling me I stink of cat piss ...

'Don't you know this is fine cannabis Ms W ?' Don't care you still stink of feline urine' ...thats me told innit lol

Gadanga Zaaboot ... good to see you drop by sir .Thanks for the kindly wordage ...always good for my ego :execute:

So yeah just looked and realised I've not put up any pics of the Psicoldelicias for weeks.... as usual I blame the drugs. So I'm off to take a few and smoke the first of the Wild Rose... I'll be back with pics and a smoke report in a bit.Either that or the WR will be so nice that I'll have to smoke another...and another... and then the report and pics may have to wait.

• Like 1

Sooo... 24 hours later..... :rofl:

Ok a smoke report of sorts...

Smells first.... very little to report.Once ground the bud does have a generic skunky smell but its very faint.Flavour... well once upon a time I would have said its not really got any but it has, its an earthy taste... more pleasant than that sounds though lol

The hit.... took about 4 tokes to feel the initial hit.Thats pretty good ime, some of the lesser strains I've grown take half a joint, 10 tokes or more, before anything is felt.Got my brain going straight away which is a big plus for me... almost had a twinge of paranoia which again is actually a good thing, means the hit is pretty strong imo.Within a short while the heaviness of the bud came through and an hour after smoking the joint I slumped in front of the computer and woke up with a dribble patch on my leg lol To be honest though it was gone 12am and I'd probably be feeling tired no matter what I smoked , I don't want to suggest this bud is so strong it would send you to sleep at 2 in the afternoon or owt lol

Pretty pleased with her then really,,,nice racey start, brain ticking along , and a creeper body stone following behind.Whether or not she'll become one of my five keepers remains to be seen, I really do love smelly and flavoursome bud so its unlikely, but we shall see.

Some Psicodelicia pics to follow in a bit....

• Like 1

Psicodelicia Day 51

Buggers never did grow into big buds like I thought they would :crybaby: They are incredibly resinous, almost greasy to the touch. Not sure how much longer to leave them either... some buds look completely done, some nowhere near :wacko: I'll be leaving them for a bit yet anyhoo...

P1

post-24062-1257885596_thumb.jpg post-24062-1257885607_thumb.jpg post-24062-1257885639_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Hey withnail, lookin great dude, your plants i mean!

I hear you on the 'some look done, some nowhere near' front! Iv got half a mind to chop all the lower branches and just leave the cola on one of mine :D

They'll get there in the end and they'll be well worth the wait by the looks! Good luck m8

Peace, Reb :(