Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

*Disclaimer - the below is a joke ,I'm not entering the comp and I'm not on the judging panel- just thought I best put this as I've had a PM complaining that its unfair I'm in the competition... this is purely a diary to record the growing of sweet seeds strains for reference for the future- thanks *

Yeah damn right I'm entering the competition.........you don't think I'd go to all that trouble just to watch someone else win the holiday do ya ?

Besides I'm on the judging table so it makes sense for me to enter too...ties up nicely :wink:

Feel free to comment although obviously being a mod I can abuse my power so if you don't write something insightful or witty I'll delete it..basically make my diary look the best so that its easier for me to vote me the winner :wassnnme:

Plus I got the seeds before anyone else and so popped them first...did I mention previously that the first person to finish their grow gets a bonus 20,000 uk420 credits added to their final diary scores :)

So here they are then...Firstly 3 Wild Rose's ,they were out in 3 days and they are day 3 of their above the ground life :(

post-24062-1246917551_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1246917559_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1246917573_thumb.jpg

And 3 Psicodelica on their third day from planting, both strains are really quick to germ which is always good for me otherwise I get impatient....

post-24062-1246917675_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1246917686_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1246917699_thumb.jpg

* Yes of course I lied...it's only 10,000 credits :ouch:

And I will edit it and the diary title to make more sense at some point Carlos...bet you're hating me about now..." what the fuck is this English idiot going on about ? " :smoke:

Edited by withnail
  • Like 1

You crafty bastard Withnail, I must say I think your pictures are out of focus and all round generally a bit gash :)

Good Luck'T with the grow'T :wink:

Goldie :wassnnme:

Am sure it will be a great diary really :(

Terrible start to an appallingly shambolic affair, I'm sure :bag::P What are you doing on the table as well :unsure:

Sweet Seeds will indeed be wondering what they have got into lol

What a cool little competition :stoned:

Guest Healthystealthy

& your on the judging panel eh, m8 if i win il take you if you take me :unsure:

not starting your diary until theyve actually germed an all, kinda wish id done that :bag:

Good luck with your grow man :stoned:

:stoned: Nice. Good luck man.

Should be much easier for me to win now that your on it too :unsure:

Sweet... and nice green little seed pots you got there.

Well you thought you had in the bag mate, but I'm gonna get another camera in a coupla weeks - it's doin my head in not having a diary on the go for this grow,I wanna play in the sweetshop too :blub::smoke: So watch out for the most disjointed, consistently off- topic and unco-ordinated diary :D

Good to see you doing another diary man :spliff: All the best :D

e2add more smileys, I felt like a guitar and a yahoo then - that's better

Edited by Arbuscule

i thought mods weren't allowed to enter competitions. like C.O.T.C :blub:

unlucky withnail matey :D , looks like i have snacthed the prize from you :smoke:

as your in the judging panel that is :spliff:ssshhhh i will take you with me

Edited by mark..uk

OMG Unbelievable abuse of power (I like it ;) ) No asking OT to bail you out dude :soap:

Shame about the start and phone pics mate!.

Goodluck any way Withnail :D

Mrm :wink:

Edited by Mr Mullen

Good luck with it, I'll be right on your heels with my 10 week vegger :yinyang:

Oh btw...

post-43493-1246961646_thumb.jpg

Edited by elbows

:rofl: :rofl: lol

Sneaky barsteward!!!

Those pics look awful btw................ never gonna win with those.. uggghh.. and such dirty pots... lollol

Good luck all the same... :rofl::(

.....can't wait to start the Psicodelicia meself :rofl:

Guest mygreenmojo

Hey wasup withnail.Nice to see ur beans have sprouted buddy :yep: ..... I've just finished reading your last diary titled 'How to grow a coconut from a fem marijuana seed the easy way'post-37766-1246972266_thumb.jpg And Can't wait to see what you end up with come harvest time on this diary. I'm hoping it will be my favourite fruit of all time the Banana post-37766-1246972279_thumb.jpg :yes:lollol:) .Take it easy , Peace :nea: