Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

Ahh now then Withnail,that explains the missing seeds :g: I thought there was something fishy going on :yep:

lol

Would love to compete against you but missed out on the free beans to have a go. Or did you put the free seeds offer up purposely when I wasnt about because my super growing skills would destroy all competition?

...and so the conspiracy grows......

:guitar:

Good luck, cant wait to see how these goes as their range of beans look great!

Weeds

Guest leepy
And the "Boss" is away on a flying start

Good luck Withnail :nea::wassnnme:

And no amount of butt kissing will do none of you any good what so ever :rofl::(;):rofl:

*Disclaimer - the below is a joke ,I'm not entering the comp and I'm not on the judging panel- just thought I best put this as I've had a PM complaining that its unfair I'm in the competition... this is purely a diary to record the growing of sweet seeds strains for reference for the future- thanks *

:guitar: There's a serious lack of humour on this site these days, come on, who PM'd ya mate, spill the beans.....

funny shit indeed.

Monk...x

*Disclaimer - the below is a joke ,I'm not entering the comp and I'm not on the judging panel- just thought I best put this as I've had a PM complaining that its unfair I'm in the competition... this is purely a diary to record the growing of sweet seeds strains for reference for the future- thanks *

:yinyang: There's a serious lack of humour on this site these days, come on, who PM'd ya mate, spill the beans.....

funny shit indeed.

Monk...x

2nded

wtf how could anyone have taken that first post seriously , and tbh if they're gonna enter, means they're getting seeds for free!!!!! who could moan about that?

(cant wait foir mine btw)

geeep

Edited by geeepwr

Good luck mate... your gonna need it with the shambles u've made of last grows! eeeeee amateurs eh! lol

This compertition's gonna be as tight as a nuns cunt!

lol

hi all

im there whith ice cool , flash bach#2, cream caramel pic's as soon as pose yeha yeha yeha brill thanx all :censored::spliff::)

im gonna have to pull something out the hat to compete with you lot

es is off to plan

Edited by endless search

Right all of you lot...well except MR MAK cos he's being nice and polite, are all barred from the competition...ok not barred I'll just slip the judges a quid to make sure none of you win :clapping: :clapping:

Even if I was in the comp I'd probably be disqualified for my own stupidity already...managed to kill one of the psicodelicia ;doh: Not thinking I put one of the ones that had just emerged right under my enviro without really looking and actually most of the tap root was exposed which meant it fried under the light.Not done that for ages,bit of complacency there :toot:

It doesn't matter too much though as I'll be popping another 3 seeds of a different strain soon,probably sweet tai but I'm still undecided.

The 5 remainders are looking good and healthy.. a little stretching and leaning but nothing to worry about.I've got the fan blowing just onto their heads now so should stiffen the stems up soonish.

You'll probably notice progress will be quite slow in veg as my 125 enviro doesn't make anything grow rapidly,this however suits my normal perpetual growing style.

Couple of poor shots...to make the rest of you feel like you might, just might, have a chance :rofl:

post-24062-1247520434_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1247520426_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1247520387_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1247520399_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1247520412_thumb.jpg