Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

Hey withnail, do you think the extra week may have increased the yield with the 2nd Phiscodelicia or didn't make much difference?

Nah man the yeilds didn't increase at all, just turned more pistils brown and the trichs cloudier.Its hard to tell if the week made it any stronger as the first Psico was clearly a different pheno but they are both mightyly fine :stoned:

• 1 month later...

just read the whole thread mate

great grow and very handy as my WR's are just going 12/12 in small pots !

cheers for posting it all up dude

smoke on

red

• 5 months later...
will i get banned if i post in here?

he will feel your collar as soon as look at you, be very careful around him mate if I was you ....................

*Disclaimer - the below is a joke ,I'm not entering the comp and I'm not on the judging panel- just thought I best put this as I've had a PM complaining that its unfair I'm in the competition... this is purely a diary to record the growing of sweet seeds strains for reference for the future- thanks *

Yeah damn right I'm entering the competition.........you don't think I'd go to all that trouble just to watch someone else win the holiday do ya ?

Besides I'm on the judging table so it makes sense for me to enter too...ties up nicely :ranting:

Feel free to comment although obviously being a mod I can abuse my power so if you don't write something insightful or witty I'll delete it..basically make my diary look the best so that its easier for me to vote me the winner :guitar:

Plus I got the seeds before anyone else and so popped them first...did I mention previously that the first person to finish their grow gets a bonus 20,000 uk420 credits added to their final diary scores :smug:

So here they are then...Firstly 3 Wild Rose's ,they were out in 3 days and they are day 3 of their above the ground life :lucky:

post-24062-1246917551_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1246917559_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1246917573_thumb.jpg

And 3 Psicodelica on their third day from planting, both strains are really quick to germ which is always good for me otherwise I get impatient....

post-24062-1246917675_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1246917686_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1246917699_thumb.jpg

* Yes of course I lied...it's only 10,000 credits :P

And I will edit it and the diary title to make more sense at some point Carlos...bet you're hating me about now..." what the fuck is this English idiot going on about ? " :bag:

ok dude stump up ..i finished the speed devils before half the entrants got started ..its all there to see in the thread ..10.000 credits sounds great ..what are they ? can i eat them ? can i use them in argos

thats called cocking a deafun in my house matey ..ere you want any of the strawberry runners or not this year ?

10,000 credits are worth a similar amount to 10,000 Tosco clubbed card points Vince, it'll probably mean you can have free P and P on your next delivery but thats about that.

Or how about a few nice strawberry runners, I can sort you out some of them for your 10,000 credits no problem ?

Ta for the offer mate but I'll not have room, much easier if you just send me the finished strawberries next year, save me all that growing hassle :guitar:

ill pop a trial strawberry in a brown envelope ..it should be ok by the time you get it ..they flatten out nicely