Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

Guest mygreenmojo

A little stretched!!! withnail.....Looks like mr motivator's been round and give'em a good workout, Oo,Aa,Oo,Aa Stretch 1,2,3,4 :wink: :Dlol . Only kiddin. That poor bean. It's a shame it got fryed but if ur gonna do it again give us a shout buddy i wouldnt mind a couple of eggs put under at the same time lol:rofl: . Peace.

:wink: fooking hell withnail they want your blood dont they! toobad the comps rigged and me and withnail are gonna win it!! lol:D na goodluck withnail and if your not entering can you lend me your plants for a few photo's "honest there my plants! :rofl: "

Legs on them lol Nice one! am catching up with you already, 125w enviro an all, your bulb must be older than mine, mind mines about 2" from the plants with a nice breeze blowing over em. lol

Looking good chief B)

oh shame about that mate :applause: ickle rootey got burned ha ha shoulda known better

only kidding mate what ya gonna try next.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on Withnail this is no way to win the comp, where's the update? I know you might have greased Carlos's palm but you got to at least update now and again or your win won't look legit lol Your just about the only one who started there beans before me so ur my benchmark am afraid :rofl:

Goldie :stoned:

Cheeky mygreenmojo ...you obviously don't fancy a trip to Amsterdam then :P Aye its a shame I lost the other one but there's plenty more strains to get my teeth into :D

I owe you a thanks actually Goldie ...when you mentioned about the old bulb it dawned on me that I haven't changed my enviro for about 18 months :doh: Got one on order now though, you watch 'em fly under that :)

Oh Endless search , reckon you've got an evil streak in you somewhere,laughing at the poor burnt seedling :dev:

Yeah I killed them all MR Mullen , just to make you feel better when yours go tits up as they are bound to do lol

Right Pics then, just to stop you lot moaning at me :)

Taken a couple of days ago so about 21 days I think, they we repotted after this into 1 litre pots.

Wild Rose...as you can see from the group shot one is much smaller than the other two.

post-24062-1248719295_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1248719302_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1248719312_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1248719322_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1248719352_thumb.jpg

And the 2 Psicoldelicia... totally different in size but I've seen the runts catch up before...we shall see.Slight bit of nute burn on the tips,this was due to me watering them with my mum nute solution...shit I'm good :)

post-24062-1248719460_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1248719469_thumb.jpg

Right that should be enough to keep you bastards off my back for a while...ain't you all got plants to grow or summat lol

Good luck Withnail,

Can't believe all those negative comments :) , it's like they dont want you to win lol:)

Edited by Pots

Looking good mate. Still loving those green pots too. I want some of those. These terracotta plastic ones I have bore me. I want coloured pots too. lol

Look forward to seeing how they progress. lol

Only joking mate please don't ban me :rofl: , Looking great mate :rofl: ...

Peace & Light

Mrm :v

:ninja: 2000 posts

Edited by Mr Mullen

Hmmmm. I can see we need to do a little growing 101......Have you actually read the forums :unsure::guitar:lolplease don't ban me either

Looks like you'll have some Sweet Thai in before me....I'm looking forward to them :D

Happy growing dude.

Just seen this...

Right all of you lot...well except MR MAK cos he's being nice and polite, are all barred from the competition...ok not barred I'll just slip the judges a quid to make sure none of you win :yep:lol

i'll pack my bags yeah!!. :band: :wink: