Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

Day 54 Flower

All still looking healthy and continuing to fill out, with WR3 definitely going to be the biggest yeilder and quickest finisher...you were right Solidopc I reckon 60-70 days for them to be done,maybe a little earlier for 3.

WR1

post-24062-1255638962_thumb.jpg post-24062-1255639003_thumb.jpg

And some Psicodelicia pics... the 2 girls are around Day 25 ...give or take a couple of daze...thought I'd written it down in this diary when I flowered 'em but no...that would be way too simple :nea:

post-24062-1255639543_thumb.jpg post-24062-1255639560_thumb.jpg post-24062-1255639568_thumb.jpg

Nice one funkers.... :rofl:

Guest mygreenmojo

Aye up withnail. Blimey chap nice buddage :( . Am i bovered am i bovered tho, Yes,,,to be honest i am :wink: . I got to wait an eternity for mine to finish. Well a few weeks after urs anyways :rofl:

nice work :unsure:

peace

very nice withnail they look really healthy definatly a good smoke in that. :notworthy:

they stretched a lot! i was pretty suprised seeing how small they were. it makes me worry that i will overshoot in my growspace with the latest crop!!

everything looks really nice man cant wait to see how they finish

Hi Withnail

Very nice looking plants m8,nice colour and sparkling with trichs already.Mmmm

Take it easy and good luck with the rest of the grow.

peace lol

HH

Those look great Withnail! :) Nice pics too.

My single Wild Rose was done in 60 days. I think I posted a pic in TS's diary. It was pretty scrappy looking compared to your healthy examples, but was quite a decent yielder considering the abuse. But 5 times stretch!!?? I don't think I had that much!! more like 3 times..maybe. :yinyang: I guess I got a very indica pheno :spliff:

Nice to see your Psicodelicia's in flower. :) Mine are just enjoying their first stretch at the mo.. :soap::)

Cheers

Dorko

Nice work, withnail. :spliff:

The WR are very pretty, sparkly looking buds - I'm itching for the smoke report - They have the air of a tasty bit of smoke about them.. :)

I want to grow something from Sweet Seeds - I'm just hovering over these grow diaries, letting you chaps do the hard work for me.. :smoke: So far I think it will be the Green Poison, but it could all change with a good smoke report from these. Did they smell a lot when they were growing?

Those are looking very nice withnail i can smell em from here . My WR and psi are starting to put a bit of weight on now i cant wait .

Ah the dreaded wait MGM ;) Thats what took me down the perpetual root, I'm too greedy to budget with buddage so the only way I can keep myself in stock is to chop something every week or so.

rebirth Good to see you my friend...thanks for stopping by :D I think the stretch was partly down to bad vegging and not ideal light positioning in the main room..will have to see when I flower out the cuts :B):

And HH too ... its like a old skool reunion here lol. Hope your ok dude...thanks for stopping by ;)

Nice to see you in here Dorko :) Cheers for the info... looking at them again last night I think 1 or 2 of them will come down this weekend 62 days I think so that ties in with what your saying perfectly. As I said above I think I maltreated them to cause so much stretch,nut then all 3 are like it... we'll see.

Watcha AP ...always good to have a tuber's take on things :( They don't stink but the smell they have is interesting, quite zingy if that makes sense, certainly not a standard sort of smell which is nice... not made about that 'skunk' smell that so many strains have.Carlos from SS says the WR is his favourite so thats good enough for me.

Hi cjc :D I think both of them will be fairly decent yeilders,certainly WR 3 is a very buxom wench, lovely.The Psicodelicias are jsut getting interesting now, lets see what they do....

Right wednesday morning is my morning off work to look after my boy, he is spark out,starfished on the bed so I can up load a few pics of Psicodelicias.

Day 32-ish

P2

post-24062-1256121803_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1256121814_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1256121838_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alrighty funkers :rofl:

Pleased to report... the Wild Roses are dead :rofl:

Chopped them day 63 .. one of them probably could have gone a little longer but I wanted to chop them all at the same time...so I did :rofl:

They have been nice and easy to grow apart from the stretch but as I said before I think that was environmental rather than genetic,we shall see when i grow out the cuts. Not fussy with their nutes, pretty good yeild for small pots on two of the three phenos.

Not much to report in the way of strong smells, quite subtle really and something I hope to bring out with the drying,I'll have another stab at commenting on them when they are dry.A fair covering of resin but not a thick coat like some...although I've long since learnt this is not always an indicator of strength.

WR 1 - She looks the chunkiest in pics but her and 3 are about the same in real life.

post-24062-1256845702_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256845749_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256845825_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256845834_thumb.jpg

WR 2 - typical.... the smallest yeilder but the most covered in trichs and the zingiest ( yes it is a word :rofl: ) smell ...damn :rofl:

post-24062-1256845953_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256845966_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1256845994_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256846003_thumb.jpg

WR 3 - The earliest finisher of the three and as big a yeilder as one...if they all smoke the same she'll be the keeper..but its a long way to go yet :rofl:

post-24062-1256846096_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256846106_thumb.jpg post-24062-1256846118_thumb.jpg