Wild Rose And Psicodelicia

withnail

god i thought i left a comment on your diary the other day ? i bet i hit the back button instead of send :spliff:

there coming along smashin, shame about the lost one, but i got a feeling the others will make up for that loss ! :yep:

I was going to post something witty, but then I thought I'd wait and post it on a card from Amsterdam instead. Best of luck to all of you anyway. :)

Withnail, the money will be in your account next Friday mate, please don't let me down. lol

Cheers campers :unsure: I'd reply to you all , as I normally do but I wanna try and keep this as clutter free as possible and you know how I ramble on when I get going :wink:

The Psicoldelica will not fit into my flowering room at the same time as the WR so I am going to hold them back a bit, pics next time for those 2.

Ok Wild Rose then. About 5 weeks veg, but remember thats under a tired old 125 enviro , in a space shared with 12 other plants, so please don't think these are slow plants, its the conditions not the genetics that are slow...

They were potted up into what is their final, 3.5 litre pots last night.I intend to leave them untopped which is almost unheard of in my short grow room.Therefore they won't be much bigger than this when they go in so that hopefully they don't end up too tall :smoke: I think a week or so more vegging and they will be put into flower,I]'ll be taking cuts from them when they go in.

The brown markings on the leaves are from a spray of essence.

WR 1

post-24062-1249674459_thumb.jpg post-24062-1249674468_thumb.jpg

WR 2

post-24062-1249674491_thumb.jpg post-24062-1249674499_thumb.jpg

Edited by withnail

WR 3

post-24062-1249674544_thumb.jpg post-24062-1249674556_thumb.jpg

Group shot , as you can see two are fairly uniform but one just wants to be a beanstalk, she may be a handful :unsure:

post-24062-1249674635_thumb.jpg post-24062-1249674645_thumb.jpg

Just starting to get a move on aren't they.. I think the Wild Rose has good potential. :spliff:

Good luck matey.

Nice to see that you going to be playing too,

though from the pics you have posted your not going to be wining any competitions for neatness :stoned:

Wonder what nub mistakes you gonna do next too, so that I can avoid them....

Good 2C your dairy m8.

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers Andy lol The Wild Rose brings the most interesting genetics to the table imho, heard many many good things about rosetta stone, hoping to get a pheno of that... it Carlos's favourite strain too so that'll do for me....

Its a fair cop Pickels , I am an untidy beggar at the best of times :ninja: Plenty mistakes don't worry about that, got a bit of leaf burn from touching the enviro on WR3 to get you started :)

Right then, into flower the Wild Rose go.Day 1 today.

As yo can see very columnar ( is that even a word ? ) , I was hoping to take cuts before flowering but there is nothing to take cuts from so I'll wait until they have been 12/12 a week or so. 3 litre pots, no feed yet but will add a little bloom at least next watering.

Fairly uniform thus far too but we'll see in a fortnight if thats still the same :ouch:

post-24062-1250626414_thumb.jpg post-24062-1250626425_thumb.jpg post-24062-1250626432_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1250626492_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1250626452_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1250626468_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1250626452_thumb.jpg

Hey dude,

Looking better than mine old bean, lush colour :yep: ,

12 x plants vegging under a 125w haha your pushing it abit :soap:.

Tidy that bloody loft you messy bugger lol

Peace & Happy growing

Mrm lol

Looking good dude. WR is the one i have to do still. Carlos advised i try it and green poison. I went with the green poison first because of the talk of it being breed for near perfect aroma and flavour. Love good smelling weed. My mate had some WR on the go, and also had cuttings of them, but for reason too long to go into, he is no longer growing. So i still have to try them.

As i said before, psico is cracking aswell. Were these the two you were advised to try, or did you just pick them yourself? I had allready done it when i spoke to him, so thats maybe why he went with the green poison instead of psico. I see you mention WR is his favourite, so i guess he'd allwats advise for that. Really got to get that on the go soon.

Edited by Solidopc

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers campers :)

I missed last weeks updates cos,funnily enough, I was camping.... suffice to say they've grown a bit :)

Pics were taken on the 29th so 11 days into flower.Still very little in the way of side shoots,I've taken cuttings of all three so that reduces their bushiness even further.Mighty stiff stems it has to be said, you wouldn't want to supercrop them... although thats exactly what I may have to do if they get much taller lol

They have almost trebled in size since flowering and with no real bud sites showing yet I expect them to go a fair bit more.Already they can't fit under the light, another 30cm and they won't fit in the room :)

Healthy enough mind... Wild Rose Day 11 From right to left 1-3.I'll get some close ups next time,hopefully see some bud formation then :yep:

And the not forgotten Psicodelicias.They look similar in size but look closer and you can see 1 has been topped..she was massive,twice the size of 2 easily so I pretty much chopped her in half.They have both been potted into 3.5 litres as they were showing a little hunger and will go into flower as soon as there is space..a fortnight I reckon..

post-24062-1251839343_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1251839352_thumb.jpgpost-24062-1251839362_thumb.jpg

post-24062-1251839187_thumb.jpg

That's weird. My psicodelicias hardly stretched at all. About doubled, if that. Didn't have much side branching. Pretty much a natural single-cola strain i thought. Not tried the wild rose yet. How tall did ya veg these girls?

I allways wonder if having plants in small pots makes them stretch more upwards than outwards too. I notice with my own plants, as a rough rule of thumb, the plants grow to roughly the same diametre as the pot they're are in, usually a bit more. As though, the leafs and branchs can only stretch out a little bit more than the roots are able to.

Good luck anyway man, hope you find a keeper. The psico was one of the most resin saturated plants i've ever sene, if not the most.