Growing In A DR60?

Indica Monkey

hey think floyd

nah watering is no probs really as either can water direct in the 60x60 tray or individual feed if they need it,can be a bit of a nightmare getting the waterin can in there,but once there trimmed lower down its much easier.

about 7 weeks veg from seed,,,depends on what ya growin really as to training,,like in the pic the 3 on the right are deep purples,slow grower hardly stretchs so havent done nowt to them,,but on the other side theres tahoe og and blackwater which have a lot of sativa genes,,so have topped em twice on the top shoots to slow upwards growth and get multi heads,,if i didnt they would hit the roof.

post-46406-0-64024500-1304613511_thumb.jpgpost-46406-0-31668600-1304613532_thumb.jpg

Edited by m2jlv II

plus got all my rvk n filter setup on the outside of the tent and dont use a oscilating fan cos takes up too much room and i found using it made the side of the tent behind it wet at lights off,,,so all air movement is done with rvk and passive intake

oh yeah you can fit 9 x 6l pots square ones in.

heres a piccy of 5 in the dr60,,blue cheese,deep purple,og kush at about 5 weeks in

post-46406-0-48290400-1304613879_thumb.jpg

i mean i aint saying dont do 2 or 3 plants or this is the way you should do it,its just the way i do it :skin_up: just in my book why do 3 when you can fit 9 in there

hope that helps ya think floyd

hello guys,

this is my first grow

starting week 4

reason they are a bit under developed is because I only decided to do indoor 2 days ago, they been grown outside .

post-65141-0-34238100-1304781987_thumb.jpg

I have a Secret Jardin DR90

Tangerine Dream ( Femenized ) X 5

300w Dual Spectrum CFL hydroponics reflector grow light

this week getting the rest of the bits

100MM 4" FAN, CARBON FILTER, DUCT & CLIPS KIT GROW TENT

&

100MM 4" VENTS TT EXTRACTOR FAN, IDEAL FOR GROW TENT ( for intake fan )

@ M2jlvII

Thanks man. Looking good. The most i grew was 3 plant in the dr60 and i said never again. But ive learned alot and i am continuing to thanks to these fourms. Im def gonna try get my hands on some of those 6 litre pots.

Dont think il go for the 9 just yet however lol.

Think il go with four and decent veg and see how i get on with that. I do need space for an oscillating fan in there i think. I have no immediate source of fresh air coming into my gr so i wrestle with temps alot. Especially when i hit the 5/6 week mark my temps always seem to rocket. Even thinking of downgrading to a 250w cfl/sunmate fixture instead of my 250w hps.

Can i ask what size of extraction fan are you using mate ?

Also thinking maybe an upgrade to an RVK 125 may help suck that hot air right out more, especially with a 4inch rhino connected thats rated at over 300 cfm i think, a but then i think im always gonna have problems with a 250 hps in a small enclosed space with no fresh air and it will be another £60 more or less down the plughole. Hence the move to cfl's.

And thanks for the pics man, helps put things in perspective :yep:

The last pic u posted... the two on the right of the tent, thats about as high as i can go with my filter and light being i the tent. My fan sits on top outside.

Edited by Think Floyd

no worries think floyd,,,,got a rvk 100 setup but i got it near a window so the 100 is enuff for me

yeah i only do 9 cos mainly run reg seed so that way hope for 4-5 females but if i was doing fems i wouldnt do 9,,prob 5 or 6 unless they were autos then i would do 9.

yeah 4s good mate,hope all goes well for ya

Thanks again mate :yep:

Im early stages in a grow atm, dont think im gonna do a diary, just gonna fire up some pics here along the way. :guitar:

Edited by Think Floyd

what an excellent thread, just what i needed! cant wait to get my DR60, next week hopefully, a welcome return, but in a smaller space..................

got a couple of questions though, im stuck between a 250w hps or 500w of cfl's (one red, one blue) my concern being heat and height for growth. ill be running a 100mm rvk, which will give better results? and does anyone use 3 counties hydro for there gear as ive not heard them mentioned anywhere and they seem quite good? thanks for any help/advice

• 2 months later...

Hi guys

noticed a few of u got 60x60 drip trays where do u find them i only find larger 1mx1m

cheeers nano

Greens Horticulture sell 60 x 60 trays.

Hi guys

noticed a few of u got 60x60 drip trays where do u find them i only find larger 1mx1m

cheeers nano

Greens Horticulture sell 60 x 60 trays.

cheers mate, i be gettin one of those , currently using a old ice cream tub and a paint tray lol in me homebox xs lol

checked ur diary aswell mate not bad at all for your first attempt nice one

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all ive been useing dr60, ,60+60+160 its been ok for me little bit small but get the job done my temps at moment are 26 and its the middle ov the day i use ruck 150 L out and ruck 100 L in both on variacs big fan on just under half and littlen at 60 . Ive got outtake going strait outside and intake from inside bit noisey but will be going in to flower soon so will be on only at night so fans will be turned down as far as possable in daytime well thats my set up ill try put a pic up bye for now? Cant put pic im on a tab and cant see where to attach pic sorry

oh ye forgot to say im useing 400 lumatek and cool.tube

Edited by brinxmatty

• 3 months later...