Growing In A DR60?

Indica Monkey

What size fan you got mate and don't worry a filter will stop the smell in its tracks I have got up and smelt the air comeing from my fan and it was just a light smell of carbon

What does carbon smell of?

Great stuff man thanks for putting my mind at easy :skin_up: so that's it then my mind is made, I will be getting my 250w HPS+CF tomorrow £140 for both plus a MH blub (i think thats a good price) and this baby will be up and runnin in no time i'll get pic's up as soon as i see signs of life....can't wait :yahoo:

:yinyang: warrior :bong:

What size fan you got mate and don't worry a filter will stop the smell in its tracks I have got up and smelt the air comeing from my fan and it was just a light smell of carbon

Hi, I'll be using a 125mm pulling air through the CF and a 100mm for intake i will also have a oscillating fan on the inside, i hope i'll have enough room in tent with the CF in there?

I would suggest if possible puting the cf and fan on the out side if the tent with ducting running to the tent if not you will probably have to tie the plant down and train it or them you have more then a nuff fan power if I was you buying them fans I think ild be tempted to get a bigger light and tent :)

Great stuff man thanks for putting my mind at easy :skin_up: so that's it then my mind is made, I will be getting my 250w HPS+CF tomorrow £140 for both plus a MH blub (i think thats a good price) and this baby will be up and runnin in no time i'll get pic's up as soon as i see signs of life....can't wait :yahoo:

:yinyang: warrior :bong:

Hi, I'll be using a 125mm pulling air through the CF and a 100mm for intake i will also have a oscillating fan on the inside, i hope i'll have enough room in tent with the CF in there?

yh id defo try put your fan and cf outside on top of your tent mate gives u that extra wee bit of space :smokin: cheezehead :bong:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Well here are my new toys for the upcoming grow, a Maxibright compact 250w ballast which should last for a loooong time judging by their track record.attachicon.gifDSC00197.JPGA Venture 250w MH lamp for the first half of the grow.attachicon.gifDSC00202.JPGFinally a rediculously oversized cooltube, the chap in the shop told me it was perfect for a 250w lamp (whilst it was still in the cardboard box). It looks as though I'm going to be growing just one or two plants in the tent this time and bending them into the half of the tent the lamp covers.attachicon.gifDSC00229.JPGOnce this grow is over I might shorten the tube, I want to see what the results are like with the tube as it is before I go about modifying it.I really want to get germing the seeds as soon as possible but it's not a great idea as I will have guest's staying at Christmas time, I'm trying to avoid harvesting until they are well out of the picture. This is really annoying me as I only have a couple of grams of Blue Cheese left and I can see this will all be gone very soon and I will either be without or will be smoking very overpriced shite (aka high grade to my friends), I think I will probably just go without to be honest with you. I still have all the trim left from the Blue Cheese grow so there's plenty of BHO to be made, I'll just have to go steady on it as it'll be a long time until I have some Killer Skunk curing. Does anybody know how long the KS take to flower? I'm going to do some reading into the KS but any info from those that have alrady grown it out would be nice spliff.gif

hi mate would you be able to fit a 5 inch inline fan to that cool tube then to the carbon filter using insulted ducting

hi mate would you be able to fit a 5 inch inline fan to that cool tube then to the carbon filter using insulted ducting

you no this is a v-old thread but you may just be abel to get the 5 inch insulted ducting i just about got standard 6 inch in mine and a 5 inch cool tube fits from corner to corner and you can get the filter in as well but i highly recommend puting the filter and fan out sided the tent in a dr60 you ant got much space to play with so ild go cool tube < out of tent < fan < carbon filter

eta just want to say still love this thread and my dr60 think it was this thread that got me growing :oldtoker:

Edited by Mr THC.
  • Like 1

Guest stickyfingaz_1989

Very impressive from such a small space. a friend of mine uses x2 dr60's one veg one flower and he uses a 400w in each and he pulls about 2oz a plant (uses wilma 4 pot 11ls) keep up the good work,,

• 1 month later...

eta just want to say still love this thread and my dr60 think it was this thread that got me growing :oldtoker:

Now this makes me happy!!!

Very impressive from such a small space. a friend of mine uses x2 dr60's one veg one flower and he uses a 400w in each and he pulls about 2oz a plant (uses wilma 4 pot 11ls) keep up the good work,,

Then I think it's time your mate signed up here, he should be pulling double that with his setup.
  • Like 1

Got a dr60 and a 250w. I currently just start my seeds in there until they are ready to go into the 6.5litre pots and under the 600w. As I always germ more than i plan to flower ive ended up keeping plants inside the dr60. Currently got a green poison and critical plus. Will be ordering a barneys farm blue cheese and as its a 10 pack just gonna keep 1 inside there and then flipping the little tent with 3 girls. After that Im gonna actually find a proper mum from a ugorg strain not sure which yet. Will then just keep the mum in there along with another 2 when i go through more strains and select.

• 3 weeks later...

you no this is a v-old thread but you may just be abel to get the 5 inch insulted ducting i just about got standard 6 inch in mine and a 5 inch cool tube fits from corner to corner and you can get the filter in as well but i highly recommend puting the filter and fan out sided the tent in a dr60 you ant got much space to play with so ild go cool tube < out of tent < fan < carbon filter

My tent is the dev 2 i measured it and its 1.8 m tall so i will put the fan and filter on the inside and scrog it thanks for the reply though mate

Bloody reply editor My tent is the dev 2 i measured it and its 1.8 m tall so i will put the fan and filter on the inside and scrog it thanks for the reply though mate

Set my dr60 back up as my only grow atm i love this tent as i can fit it in a wardrobe and just shutthe door on it soo no e can see. I have 5 ssh cuts wich i plan on veging for a week

Then flower um out under a 250w might try a mh for the 1st few weeks not uesd mh bulbs at all yet just hps or cfl