Growing In A DR60?

Indica Monkey

I was looking to up my dimmable ballast from in my dr60 over the last few weeks of the grow but was reading that using anything over 250w in that space was superfluous .After reading this I might just try it if I can keep the temps stable although it could be a waste of electric as its over the lumens per sq foot ratio

Edited by NuVista

What would people recommend for a first grow in a dr60 from the list below from female seeds?

Pure AK
BubbleGummer
ICED Grapefruit
White Widow x Big Bud

What would people recommend for a first grow in a dr60 from the list below from female seeds?

Pure AK

BubbleGummer

ICED Grapefruit

White Widow x Big Bud

+ Lemon Kush

I have 4 of each of the above seeds

Got a lemon kush in my tent at the moment was a freebie can't remember the breeder. Lemon kush by dna was so nice I didnt mind paying for it while waiting between crops. Got to say though none of those strains to me seem strains that people have really gone on about. Not to say they aren't possibly good but I'd prefer to go by strains already grown with good feedback.

Got a lemon kush in my tent at the moment was a freebie can't remember the breeder. Lemon kush by dna was so nice I didnt mind paying for it while waiting between crops. Got to say though none of those strains to me seem strains that people have really gone on about. Not to say they aren't possibly good but I'd prefer to go by strains already grown with good feedback.

I got the names from threads here, those seeds came up more than once for being forgiving to a new grower :)

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=316868&page=1 <<<------Very nice diary showing bubblegummer and iced grapefruit

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

I'm so glad I found this thread!

I'm just setting up my 1st indoor grow. Due to space/cash limitations I've ordered the DR60 + a viperspectra 450 LED. 

The extraction options are doing my head in! 

Before I was going for the DR90 with a 6" Hyperfan. I love the idea of the digital fans, but after reading this thread I'm thinking even turned down to 35% it would be too overpowered for a DR60???

My main concern is the noise. I will be sleeping in the same room! 

If anyone can point me towards a fan that is quiet and suitable I'd be very greatful!

Nice one

Zabz