Grow Tents

elvie

@moonmonkeyim guessing the sellers made a mistake with the price here but hopefully they don’t notice and your package manages to get through customs ok ,  not a risk I would of took myself though. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Jay1601 said:

Prob be fairly crap but for £15 can’t go too wrong to be fair, might just have to do some mods if it’s full of light leaks 

For a single autoflower it should be OK though? 

What's the main issue with light leaks then?  It won't affect the progress of the plant will it?

I might just order it and give it a quick review once received. 

6 hours ago, kronic420 said:

@moonmonkeyim guessing the sellers made a mistake with the price here but hopefully they don’t notice and your package manages to get through customs ok ,  not a risk I would of took myself though. 

You think there might be an issue with customs?  The last thing I want to do is to draw attention!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

As a newbie im going to give some valuable advice and that is do not buy a tent to just house the number of plants you want to grow..  Think about the light you'll use and shape of it and also the shape of the tent. 

I thought as im only going to be growing 3 plants I would opt for a rectangle tent 60x120x180 which is ideal as you can see in the photo yo sit 3 planta side by side and have a rectangular light above covering the footprint. 

What I didnt think of was... 

1 getting into the tent to check the backs of the plants once scrog fitted. 

2 getting the drainage water out of the tent 

3 the fans that are required beneath the canopy and above

4 the humidifier that I had to use and lack of floor space 

5 the size of exhaust fan for the size of tent and the negative pressure is causes

6 the need to make a brace to stop the tent getting sucked inside by the fan lol

7 potentially now having to find space for a dehumidifier 

Honestly I'd have been better buying a 1.2 and a square LED as part of me thinks I wouldn't then have problems with negative pressure, checking my plants, getting inside the tent and zipping it up (feck can you imagine zip bursting and having to rip through 1680canvas) but joking aside all I can say is try and consider those factors as it does cause me problems. 

That said I am liking what I've got but truth be told its not the equipment that makes you a good grower, its having that knowledge of understanding the plant you're trying to grow. 

Since picture taken ive now moved the CFL into an even smaller tent for the clones to grow until these 3 ladies get cut 

Edited by lildaveham
Offsite pics
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/09/2020 at 10:18 AM, growinggold said:

Who offers the best tents atm? After a 60x60 or 80x80. ?

I just bought a 60x60x120 off the big river site, it’s for my mother plants cost me £56. I wouldn’t say it is top quality, the mylar is shit, but it does the job :yep:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Doing my nut in looking for a 60 x 40 x 120 cheap tent doesn't have to be perfect as it will live inside a large wardrobe.

Got a landlord inspection next month so want to get things sorted before then cos the minute hes out the door i want to be up and running.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hey just after a little advice really. (Reassurance to be honest lol ) 

I’ve decided to get set up in the loft and have acquired a full set up, 

BB 1.2x1.2x2.0

600w HPS (Flower) and 250wCFl (Veg) 6inch fan and filter

and the rest you all know. lol 

I’m just wondering, slightly concerned about heat signature in the tent in the loft. If it’s going to be noticed? The idea is to run the cfl to veg with little to no heat and a single 600w HPS come flower. Should I consider some insulation as the tent is the Mylar / silver lined not the white. would it light up for the helicopters? As that’s basically all I’m arsed about neighbours I get on really well with everyone I’m a real nice guy :innocent:

hoping to start some beans and the tents squeezed Up there now lol So come on guys give me some good news :yep:

:v: dweeb

• 3 months later...