Trichoderma Harzianum & Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizas

Felix Dzerzhinsky

Your mental felix I am defo doing it before my pot runs out!!!!!!!!!!

So canna trichoderma eat that you fukers, no one is going to pay the ridiculous prices!!!!!!!!!

:rofl:

• Like 1

no one is going to pay the ridiculous prices!!!!!!!!!

You reckon 30p a plant is expensive? Seems like the cheapest bit to me unless your water isn't metered!

My waters not metered luckily. How much did you pay for the Trichoderma H? Mine was a tenner. Its a living thing though so surely once its on the plant and in the soil it only needs a re-application to new growth?? Sure I read an OT post like that anyway lol

50 quid for a big tub but it doesn't say how many grams is there

The trichoderma don't do as well in peat based compost as they would do in loam based

So its good practice to reapply regularly

But the new growth should theoretically be the only place we need to apply.

Its easy to reapply though so why not

Isn't the bigger tub 250g of "granules" instead of "dust"? what then are the granules and do they dissolve fully? Anyways there must be recommended application rate on the tub? For the dust its 10g = 30 plants treatment.

no one is going to pay the ridiculous prices!!!!!!!!!

You reckon 30p a plant is expensive? Seems like the cheapest bit to me unless your water isn't metered!

doesnt sound expensive when you say it that way, thats a classic sales techinic you're using there billious. For me I have 7 plants in flower thats £2.10 in total ... not so cheap now is it .... :yinyang:

doesnt sound expensive when you say it that way, thats a classic sales techinic you're using there billious. For me I have 7 plants in flower thats £2.10 in total ... not so cheap now is it .... ;)

£2.10 still sounds very cheap, cue corny sales technique: "that's less than the cost of a pint".

It is cheap providing you use it at the recommended rate or less but there is another good reason for growing your own, it won't contain all that grit and block up your sprayer :smoke:

There has been some rather rapid progress in the petri dishes, check it out.

post-17084-1193994451_thumb.jpg

post-17084-1193994514_thumb.jpg

The next stage will be collecting the spores, haven't come up with a plan for that yet ;)

The next stage will be collecting the spores, haven't come up with a plan for that yet :doh:

was wondering what you would do next lol

good luck with it lol