what's your starter?

sittingrelaxing

Two Sheds>>

Thats the one mate.....

Lovely place to start in that...Only found out on my 3rd visit they have an upstairs!!! :(

Went in Nov 2002 and the AK-47 I bought was the strongest stuff I've ever had...Totally blew me away!! Too strong IMHO....

:)!

• 3 weeks later...

As a regular traveller to Amstelveen for work (average once or trwice a month) I get a little spoilt I guess.

My regular routine is to pick up the car from Schipol, head straight over to Sensimilia in Badhoevedorp - dead easy to find, 10mins from the airport, just off the A9 (open at 10am, so find a good excuse for not catching the first flight into Schipol).

Then in to the office for a days work -or what's left of it

Evening comes, it's back to the hotel for a shower, drink and a toke. Then my prefered route is to circumnavigate the Leidseplein, stroll down to Rembrantsplein (10 min walk) ending up back in the Leidseplein. Mellow Yellow, half way between the two squares takes up a lot of the evening before ending up in the Cafe Alto (No dope, but some truly excellent live Jazz -specially a wednesday night!)

...and I get paid to do this.

Finally before heading into the airport, it'sa quick divert back to Sensemillia's for €50 bag of White Passion to take home.

As a regular traveller to Amstelveen for work (average once or twice a month) I get a little spoilt I guess.

Yep you are!!!

Enjoy it mate, your very lucky.

Guest earthgodess

A friend is going over to Amsterdam and is a Sativa smoker. Some people have complained that in many cafes there are very few sativa joints. Someone else said that there is a cafe called Franz Hals Sativa.

Anyone shed any light on the top Sativa cafes? :(

High ya

EG, its in Haarlem,a short train journey from Dam, its one of Nols chain of coffeeshops a good one too (the SkunkHaze , Thai , and their Temple ball was excellent).

And its right outside the Train Station too !!

Willie Wortel's Sativa (Frans Hals)

Kruisweg 46

2011 LD Haarlem

:(

Good topic this one. Last time i went i started at the Dampkring, was dying to try the SAGE everyone was banging on about.

As i usually get the earliest flight i can i usually goto the coffeeshop that opens first, i need a good smoke after getting off the plane.

Although the first time i went to the Dam i went to the Bulldog first in the Leidesplein, YOU LIVE AND LEARN :)

No one told me to avoid them shitholes. I know much better now though :)

No one told me to avoid them shitholes. I know much better now though

U re right let s tell where to avoid !!

Bulldogs (all of em)

La Canna (arggggggggh)

Grasshopper (shudder)

There are lots more share ur knowledge !!

And silly coffeeshop vote would got to the Sensi coffeeshop nice shop loads o seeds but no PUFF on sale?? uh ??

Guest earthgodess

Good idea thewhoami, a list of places to avoid!

Perhaps there could be a pinned coffeshop guide on UK420 clearly named so easy to find on the site. Perhaps Peeps could rate the shops with a poll for each one?

Also why not a pinned list of coffee shops in the UK? That would help us all to support those cafes! :)

I can't get in all the coffeeshops, so, the Dampkring is as good a place to start (for me) as any :) . Found another nice quiet place, just off Spuistraat, called Kadinsky's (I think there's more than one). It's just a simple, quiet, inoffensive place, with some good weed. Frequented by locals, with a laid back feel to it, and their AK-47 absolutely nailed me. I have never had munchies quite like that before, or since... :) Definitely has to be respected. Sorry, I'm wandering off topic :):)

Love going to all the top places, dampkring, barneys,bluebird, greenhouse,abraxas etc, but have noticed that these well known places have a slightly more expensive price for the same quality you would get from a more lesser known store, picassos, coffeeshop 36 ,hunters bar are just a few places were ive been which always has a top quality well priced shop :) nice one , going back soon, anymore "offside" places you can tell us about?? BB.

Has anyone been to Coffee shop Jamaica - Best Sensi around... IMHO

Run by some Jamican guy, and normally only local visit. Good prices.

It's just a little futher down than Rembrantsplein.

• 3 weeks later...

B)

I & the girlies prefer the Grasshopper across the road from the police station, it's great watching the 1st timers sketching around & then they have a smoke, after about 15 mins I get up & tell them about the police station across the road (next door to hostel), funny how they always leave after that :angry:

Here's the inside of our favourite smoking venue. Sorry about the slight blur, it's hard going after smoking Bubble Gum & a few cakes :(

Why this coffee shop? Because we can leg it back to the crowne plaza hotel to crash out & the barman always remebers what you drink.....be buggered if I can.

Regards