Grobag's Hash Thread

grobag

User grobag has logged out.

19:00 [mslazy] summer is here

19:00 [The Villain] grobag you couldn't do me a favour could you ? gimme the link for the diy on how to make that coffee pot thing, I am up to page 13 and still no signds

19:01 [The Villain] damn

19:01 [Korgan] Sainsburys has good food. Jamie Oliver is a great chef I think. Hey, did anyone see gordon Ramsay last night yelling at that mafia guy?!

19:01 [The Villain] bollox

19:01 [mslazy]

19:01 [The Villain] gonna hijack his thread

19:01 [The Villain] brb

:)

:yahoo:

I guess that this is taken from chat; I buggered off before you got the chance to properly ask your question? Sorry about that.

The coffee pot method is shown in this thread, maybe you missed it but it starts on page 1! Here's a link: Clickety Click

I've also got a thread pinned at the top of the hash forum about it in the thread named "Butane Honey Oil: Made from bubbled trim/ bud" here's a link to that: here. That thread is about using already bubbled trim to make the oil but it is the same method, you just use a different quality of trim.

I'm not quite sure how you missed them! :smoke: I'm a bastard like that in that I've peppered the site with refernces to that particular method in the hope that lots more people take up the past-time and generally up the game of dope in this country. :guitar: The more people that make oil the better in my opinion. Especially seeing as it's not economically viable to make for sale and the only time that you'll smoke it is when somebody makes it for personal and you smoke some of theirs. But then the best times are when you make it for yourself. You just can't beat a bit of home made oil or hash - there literally is no rival.

Thank you for reviving this thread chaps, it's given me the impetus to start adding to it again myself.

Lovely shot there by the way Newbudda, that really does look like some lovely bubble hash. I take it, by your name, that you are a fan of the old honey oil as well? Cool B)

Keep it cominng chaps/ chapettes.

Gro

B)

arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh stoners unite :guitar:lol

I have read umpteen times about the making of the oil, its the making of the coffee pot I want to know about :spliff:

That coffee pot gizmo makes it all look so simple, the only thing I have seen used is a bit of plumbers pipe, the plastic stuff being used :hug:

I like a bit of sophistication in my old age :smoke:

:doh:

awsome thread grobag :D

im going to have to give this a go soon i need to try my U5 in oil form ,keep up the good work :rofl:

Cheers Pro mate,

Tis worth it to oil up the trims I reckon. I'm currently sat here with 5 different types of honey oil with the most exciting of them all yet to come with the trim I have drying on my window cill!

Next week I'll be able to update photos, after I have moved. I currently have over 250 photos waiting to be uploaded once I'm secure, many of them about oils and the weeds they're from.

I'll update soon.

im going to be one of those types of people that hang around outside harrods waiting for the sales to start with this thread now youve said that grobags ....cant wait to see your latest hashy adventures ...excellent work and your methods are superb ..i tired a little ice hash then some bho and boy oh boy its a wake call for sure ..more power to you sir

Why Thank You.

:rofl:

I'll have to sort through my pictures and post a load more up. Here's a little taster of some lovely joints from my gallery, not yet posted in this thread:

tn_gallery_5967_1014_229574.jpg

tn_gallery_5967_1014_68641.jpg

tn_gallery_5967_1014_52075.jpg

tn_gallery_5967_1014_55705.jpg

tn_gallery_5967_1014_207752.jpg

tn_gallery_5967_1014_87301.jpg

:D

Edited by grobag

Hi Grobag - cant wait for new pics - mouth watering already!

Ever make budder Gro? I'd be interested to see pics if you do - i may have not looked hard enough but i cant find a budder making post.

Keep up the sterling work.

U

dindang doo..that some tasty looking goodies ...as for the budder question im sure its just a case of lightly heating some ice hash and gently whipping air into to it at the same time turning it gradually from a creamy hash to a powdery butter consistency ..youtube did have videos on it try a search there

dindang doo..that some tasty looking goodies ...as for the budder question im sure its just a case of lightly heating some ice hash and gently whipping air into to it at the same time turning it gradually from a creamy hash to a powdery butter consistency ..youtube did have videos on it try a search there

not sure if you can make it from ice hash vince ;) but oil yes :P

errr.... think there's a bit more to it than that!! just whipping air into oil doesn't turn precursors into D9THC! the process is called isomerisation and uses alcohol and ether and various acids and you'd need to be pretty well practised in chemistry to make it

as for making budder by whipping up oil? wtf?

budder is almost pure thc and should be a fair bit stronger than BHO!

what, and BHO isn't?

no, BHO is pure resin and contains many other things than pure thc! like cbd, cbn, and all the other cannabinoids that are precursor to D9THC

here's another link on a basic isomerisation process. same process, just described a bit better. notice how it's said this doesn't produce pure D9 THC, but to get pure THC you lose yield so not worth it

Direct isomerization of THC to produce purest extract

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct isomerization

Sometimes if pot is totally rank and crappy, or you're dealing with a bunch of roaches, trimmings, or some other inferior source of THC it is desirable to go well beyond what a simple volatile solvent or super critical fluid extraction can do. You want to convert all those free available cannibidiols into more potent THC analogs and cannabinols.

This technique also will render a fully decarboxylized end product, as well as destroying many terpenes and aromatics which can improve or destroy a product depending on the original quality. It is important to understand this is not a full conversion to ƒ´9-THC, but to THC analogs and more active cannibidiols, and is included in this discussion more as an educational exercise. Basic isomerization takes place with a quick reflux of your cannabinoids in the presence of any H+ source (acid).

1. Treat your stuff as if it were a volatile solvent or critical fluid extraction.

2. With the remaining resin, dissolve it in a non-polar solvent. Be sure to use one that separates easily from water such as naphia or white gas.

3. Treat this mixture with sulphuric or hydrochloric acid until a pH around 1-2 is reached (approximately one drop of concentrated acid per gram of extract).

4. Place this in a reflux apparatus and cook it for about an hour. In case you¡¦re not familiar this is basically just Pyrex breaker with a large looped tube plugged into the top. This will cause the solution inside to be exposed to elevated pressures as well as temperatures, as well as preserving all of the original contents. Simply simply boiling the mixture in a small strong covered vessel can mimic it.

5. Wash what¡¦s left with water, keep the oil layer.

6. Neutralize your mix (bring it to pH 7.0) with a little Sodium Hydroxide solution (pH 9.0) or baking soda then rewash it with water. Save the oil layer again.

7. Allow your oil to evaporate and you should be left with a sticky amber liquid that contains almost pure THC.

I would recommend an extraction for a starting point, since if you start clean your product can only get much better. Once you¡¦ve obtained nearly pure THC, converting it to an acetate is supposed to produce more psychedelic like effects.

More THC analog modifications can be made (to yield pure ƒ´9 or ƒ´6 THC), but generally the consumption of the original products in these reactions makes them hardly worth while (usually 5-20% yeild, so it may be half as psychoactive but you have 5 times as much of it in the beginning).

Edited by Bish
link removed

Hi Grobag - cant wait for new pics - mouth watering already!

Ever make budder Gro? I'd be interested to see pics if you do - i may have not looked hard enough but i cant find a budder making post.

Keep up the sterling work.

U

Hi all

I dont see where it says the end product is budder? and it says start with crappy trim or inferior source - i'll be using two ounces of primo bud

i appreciate the reply and the info scraglor but im wondering is there a simple way to do it rather than direct isomerisation from scratch - (with me thinking

that budder can be made from BHO) that has pics to follow as i cant lay my hands on sulphuric or hydrochloric acid - i dont keep them in my kitchen lol

U

to sum up - can you or can you not whip bho into budder and if you can how?

thnx